• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/ringernbashow...d-tate-frazier

Ringer Podcast about Draft.

Notes
    -Poeltl played nobody all year. First time he played real player(Sabonis)he's gonna struggle
    -Sabonis has T-Rex hands. He needs a jumper. His development depends on that.
    -Is Skal Bebe with 3 point shot?
    Bebe can shoot 3's though & hit them consistently in D-League along with 2 up here I think.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A few sites now have Sabonis at 8, Raps picking Poetl and Jaylen Brown at 10. I like Davis for fit but if BPA is your focus, I think Brown is ahead of Poetl.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
        A few sites now have Sabonis at 8, Raps picking Poetl and Jaylen Brown at 10. I like Davis for fit but if BPA is your focus, I think Brown is ahead of Poetl.
        People really think were not gonna get Bismack back, so they want to find that guy who can play behind JV & wait till FA for a 4, along with Bebe seeing time at both positions.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          No. I'd be pissed if we draft Poetl. 1.) I don't he's that good. I don't think he's a top 10 prospects in this draft. 2.) We already have a C.
          Don't you get pissed about who we draft every year?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Don't you get pissed about who we draft every year?
            If people would just quit hacking his account..
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Diamond Stone and Xubac are being brought in for workout (can't pull up link right now).

Stone's second look by the Raps.

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                Diamond Stone and Xubac are being brought in for workout (can't pull up link right now).

Is he in the 27 range? I remember hearing about him last year. Wasn't he a potential top ten guy last year?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  I get that you want to take the best prospect available, I'm just trying to say that he is not the best prospect available imo, and I think others share this idea. He is a good prospect; if we needed a center, I would say go for him. Not sure why you won't accept that people don't have him in their top 10.
                  Best Player Available isn't always the Best Prospect Available. I hope we bank on the best prospect on Thursday.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Consensus: synonyms: unanimity.

Yes, it is.

Even in the most generous definition, consensus is an overwhelming majority. 8/12, with nearly half of those 8 placing him exactly on the edge of top 10? Nowhere close.
                    75% IS an an overwhelming majority, it's a landslide election victory. The accepted definition is a general agreement, which there is regarding Poeltl being a top 10 pick.

Anyway, this is all beside the point which is he's a damn fine prospect.

Comment

• I like Poetl, but with JV it makes no sense getting a backup 5 (or at least investing the 9th pick in one).

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                        Diamond Stone and Xubac are being brought in for workout (can't pull up link right now).

Zubac and Stone are both true C's, no?
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          I get that you want to take the best prospect available, I'm just trying to say that he is not the best prospect available imo, and I think others share this idea. He is a good prospect; if we needed a center, I would say go for him. Not sure why you won't accept that people don't have him in their top 10.
                          I'm just pointing out what seems to be positional bias, which I totally get - I'm not interested in a guard here in the least. Who said I can't accept people not having him in their top 10?

I'm just making the argument.

Comment

• 27. Zubac (sorry for typo) would be your typical draft-and-stash while Stone is a high-upside end of first round or start of second round guy like Cliff Alexander last year.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              People really think were not gonna get Bismack back, so they want to find that guy who can play behind JV & wait till FA for a 4, along with Bebe seeing time at both positions.
                              Ya, I've seen that. It's surprising. I don't understand on what basis people think it is a good idea for Bebe to play significant minutes at either. I'm fine with him competing for and earning minutes if he can just like Delon and Powell have at competitive guard positions, but I am not okay with the back up 5 role being his to lose.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                Ya, I've seen that. It's surprising. I don't understand on what basis people think it is a good idea for Bebe to play significant minutes at either. I'm fine with him competing for and earning minutes if he can just like Delon and Powell have at competitive guard positions, but I am not okay with the back up 5 role being his to lose.
                                any rookie brought in will be behind bebe in the depth chart. they will do their time in the d. the only position a rookie could/would get playing time with the big club is at the 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X