Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Comment

• Vertical live stream of the draft sounds cool.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        Listen to the duncdon pod review of murray. Those guys know what's up.
        Yeah, Nate is a lot more positive on Jamal. If he's right, there's no way way Murray falls to 9.

Screw him.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• If he falls to pelicans or Sacramento I'm 100% we should trade up to get him. Don't get a lot of chances to get tip talent on rookie contract. I see our window in two years around jv.

Comment

If he falls to pelicans or Sacramento I'm 100% we should trade up to get him. Don't get a lot of chances to get tip talent on rookie contract. I see our window in two years around jv.
            Im hesitate on him, i have trouble envisioning his role at the next level. I think he stuggles mightily against NBA wings, because of the length and athleticism, but not sure he is able to guard opposing point guards so im not sure how his talent fits into a team. Love the talent though.

Comment

• Consensus is most. Unanimity is all.

Comment

• One day closer to the draft and I still have no idea who we will pick. Thursday can not come soon enough, I think it will start to clear up how the off-season will look once we see who is drafted.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Doesn't consensus mean everyone agrees to something, even if everyone doesn't think that?
                  Yes, true. In any case, the everyone is the important bit.

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Consensus is most. Unanimity is all.
                  According to whom?

con·sen·sus
                  kənˈsensəs/
                  noun
                  noun: consensus; plural noun: consensuses

general agreement.
                  "a consensus of opinion among judges"
                  synonyms: agreement, harmony, concurrence, accord, unity, unanimity, solidarity; More
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He was mostly 4-8 the whole year. He got pushed back to 10 or so after sabonis destroyed him. Not gonna bother with the definition of consensus but hes consensus lottery pick according to your reference. Nobody bats an eye if he goes 10 and seems to be the bucks first choice.
                    I agree no one bats an eye if he is drafted top 10. He's a borderline top 10 prospect.

But no one bats an eye if he isn't drafted top 10 either. Which is kind of the point - that it's not some sort of automatic reach to take another player instead of him.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The more I watch poeltl the more I like he has speed for his size and a bit of a motor. He doesn't bring the ball down. 3 years of strength and conditioning and he is our starting 4 for the future. We already have a stretch 4 coming off the bench in Patterson. It makes perfect sense if jaylen brown is not on the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We can build a twin towers team like the Spurs did

Comment

• Lol trying to reinvent the game with two centre line up.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            We can build a twin towers team like the Spurs did

That was the 90s, and it had 2 hall of famers
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Actually Dan, there seems to be no consensus as to the exact meaning of consensus.

Oxford dictionary:

A general agreement:
                              [WITH CLAUSE]: there is a growing consensus that the current regime has failed
                              If consensus has to be unanimity, how could it be growing, unless it is like athletes who give 110%?
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                We can build a twin towers team like the Spurs did

True we can do it. We also can sign John Salmons. Chuck Hayes and Bargs to fill open roster spots.

Huge difference between can and should.

Comment

Working...
                                X