Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His workout looks exactly like BB.

Comment

• Davis falls to second round... What in the name of gOD IS GOING ON?

Comment

• The Warriors are drafting Damian Jones. Davis is officially out of the first round entirely.

Comment

• Davis officially a 2nd round prospect maybe Masai pays for a pick.

Comment

• Great pick for the Spurs. Murray can apprecentice under Parker for the next 2-3 years for a smooth transition when he retires.

Comment

• Fuck, Davis - gotta feel for him. Must have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Dude, Skal was lucky to get drafted 27th. It's pretty clear that Masai came out with the superior prospect.
                Look, I never liked the Bruno pick, we passed a consensus of a better player in Bobby Portis for Delon Wright, DeAndre Daniels is where, and now this draft. We only, truly, have Norman Powell to show for our recent Masai drafts. Maybe Wright but losing on Portis offsets that for me.

Look, I don't hate Poeltl, unlike some here. But you can't fault some people. Draft is the time for hope. God knows when we'll have this high of a pick again. Plus, Skal fell to us at 27, even Davis. I say you take that flyer. You think Siakam will contribute right away? Because being 22 years-old, with little trade value to his name, he better.

Comment

• Okay these camps know a lot. Davis and Skal going so late means that 30 teams and their scouting departments know something.

Comment

• No way Celtics skip Davis, right?

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      The Warriors are drafting Damian Jones. Davis is officially out of the first round entirely.
                      Is this the biggest drop ever?

Comment

• I can't get behind siakam at all, if you want project go stone or qi, instead.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                          Look, I never liked the Bruno pick, we passed a consensus of a better player in Bobby Portis for Delon Wright, DeAndre Daniels is where, and now this draft. I don't hate Poeltl, unlike some here. But you can't fault some people. Draft is the time for hope. God knows when we'll have this high of a pick again. Skal fell to us at 27, or even Davis. I say you take that flyer. You think Siakam will contribute right away? Because being 22 years-old, with little trade value to his name, he better.
                          Thing is, progression wise, Bebe, Bruno, Wright and Powell are years ahead of where Davis would be. The Raptors don't have space to draft a high risk high reward guy and watch him play out.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Fuck, Davis - gotta feel for him. Must have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
                            He's an undersized PF...actually never mind dont know.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I've heard of silent letters in words, but never heard of Invisible letters, and Poetl apparently has an invisible 'R'?
                              Is it pronounced Purtl?
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                                About Pascal Siakam:

That... sounds good?
                                Work ethic if u don't have a work Ethic no matter who u r you will not help us reach a championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X