Looking Ahead: 2016 Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    If DD does not re-sign, would we have enough money for Horford and Bismack?

I don't think AH is worth the max and if he really wants to win, he will accept a 4 yr/60 M$ deal. Bismack would then have to accept de mid-level.

Valanciunas/Biyombo/Nogueira
    Horford/Patterson/?????
    Carroll/Rookie/?????
    Powell/Ross/?????
    Lowry/Joseph/Wright
    *Maybe the starting SG could be our draft pick. Trades could also be made.

Comment

If DD does not re-sign, would we have enough money for Horford and Bismack?

I don't think AH is worth the max and if he really wants to win, he will accept a 4 yr/60 M$ deal. Bismack would then have to accept de mid-level.

Valanciunas/Biyombo/Nogueira
      Horford/Patterson/?????
      Carroll/Rookie/?????
      Powell/Ross/?????
      Lowry/Joseph/Wright
      Rumour is that Horford so values the absolute maximum that there is little chance he signs anywhere but ATL so he can get the max raises and 5th year, so I don't think he goes for your ludicrous 15M per year pitch.

Even if he did, we could not afford both him and Bismack.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

if by the glory of god and/or whatever other god has the ability to change and alter states we get the 3rd pick we won't need to sign anyone for the starting 2 spot. we will have a winner

Comment

Caris Levert, the best SG in the draft, will be available at the Raptors pick

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            At which pick? He is listed as a 40s type talent in draft exp.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              At which pick? He is listed as a 40s type talent in draft exp.
              He means our own pick, and Levert seems likely to get picked at the end of round 1 or early 2nd.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Hell, they very well may not get to the Western Finals.

KD must see that the Spurs/Warriors are well positioned in the west for the rest of his prime, and seriously look at the Eastern Conference.
                In all honesty; that might be the best draw for any team playing in the East that's going after him. Avoid GS and the Spurs for as long as possible.

While the East is better than the West this year; those two teams are historically great ones. And if OKC wants to make it to the Finals; they have to go through both.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Starting to think if Murray/Hield are available at our pick the option of trading Ross and letting Demar go in a move to sign Batum is very enticing...

Lowry / Joseph / Wright
                  Powell / Hield
                  Batum / ? / Bruno
                  Carroll / Patterson
                  JV / Bebe
                  Fill out the roster with minimums and rookies

Comment

• I see Masai going for a low key move. Something like Ross/Wright for Thad Young.

KL/DD/DC/TY/JV
                    CJ/Pow/Bruno/2pat/Biz
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I see Masai going for a low key move. Something like Ross/Wright for Thad Young.

KL/DD/DC/TY/JV
                      CJ/Pow/Bruno/2pat/Biz
                      I don't get the infatuation with Young. I wouldn't give up either of those player for Thad, let alone both. Is he really any better than Patterson, or even Thompson? Enough so to give up an asset, let alone two? I don't think so.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        I don't get the infatuation with Young. I wouldn't give up either of those player for Thad, let alone both. Is he really any better than Patterson, or even Thompson? Enough so to give up an asset, let alone two? I don't think so.
                        Smart player. Pretty much averaged a double double this year. His a overall better player than all the players you just mention.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Smart player. Pretty much averaged a double double this year. His a overall better player than all the players you just mention.
                          Thad Young is not better than Patrick Patterson, if you account for things like defense and chemistry.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

He always gets his on bad teams, and isn't really the type of guy to move the needle, especially at such a high cost (Ross & Wright). I seem to recall that this discussion was already had around these parts ahead of the trade deadline.

Comment

• I'd be extremely disappointed if we came out of this offseason with Thad freaking Young.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                That's the guy who's had three surgeries on the same foot in 2 years for stress fractures? Sounds good. He should be fine. It's not like basketball players use their feet for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X