Game #1: Indiana Pacers 99 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Defense is fine but they really have no clue on offense. Its worse than no plays they are just looking around alot
    id rather good defense and shit offense than a shit defense and a good offense
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I feel the spirit of Kevin O'Neil is in the building

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Guys we are fine. We have missed a million free throws and layups and we turned the ball over a lot. Our D is good.
        Hahah I miss the overdramatic GLF

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          id rather good defense and shit offense than a shit defense and a good offense
          you must have loved kevin oneils teams

Comment

• NY and Denver are both leading.. Toronto losing. Sounds about right.

Comment

• The whole "concentrating on defense" cause our offence will suck reminds me of something:

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                Then you pass the ball. It's a simple game. Look, if you think he should have taken that shot, that's all I need to know. He's taking absolutely abysmal shots. He's infamous for his shot selection as you should already know. It was scrawled on the Golden State whiteboard last year. So if he goes 1-12, then he was effective on that one shot? Is that the logic you're selling? Seriously?
                ? It's not a matter of whether I think he should have taken the shot. He was Iso'ed and not one teammate gave him a pass target. So I'm not sure what you want. That was obviously the play call. He drove into the defense and hit a tough shot. Much rather that over a fade away.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Hes turned it over a few times and he hasnt shown his great hands, fumblng the ball abit. Efficient though
                  He had one bad missed rebound on the defensive end. Thats all I remember. He got thrown the Lowry pass at his knees and the Scola pass behind him.

Comment

• And none of my guys who looked good last night are playing well either for the Pistons .
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I love how Rob Black knows who Montell Jordan is.

Leo looks like he glued his short and curlies to his face. Tough love is in order, someone needs to be honest with him.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        you must have loved kevin oneils teams
                        nahh. but i do like memphis and the old indiana
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          ? It's not a matter of whether I think he should have taken the shot. He was Iso'ed and not one teammate gave him a pass target. So I'm not sure what you want. That was obviously the play call. He drove into the defense and hit a tough shot. Much rather that over a fade away.
                          There absolutely were pass targets. And what play call? That was a play call? Him dribbling straight into three guys? Right. Pure unadulterated basketball genius. And regardless of whether it was the play call or not, you have to have a level of improvised flexibility on the floor. If there is only one option in an offensive set then that option better be undeniable...and Derozan is the complete antithesis of that.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I love how Rob Black knows who Montell Jordan is.

Leo looks like he glued his short and curlies to his face. Tough love is in order, someone needs to be honest with him.
                            Hahaha short curlies...

Just feed the rock to JV!!!!!

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                              There absolutely were pass targets. And what play call? That was a play call? Him dribbling straight into three guys? Right. Pure unadulterated basketball genius. And regardless of whether it was the play call or not, you have to have a level of improvised flexibility on the floor. If there is only one option in an offensive set then that option better be undeniable...and Derozan is the complete antithesis of that.
                              There really wasn't ...

So criticize Casey. You must have seen that was an ISO call .. the whole team ran to the opposite side of the court. Given the set up he was given, Demar made the most of it. As I said, last years Demar would have turned and faded away. I'd say attacking in that situation is an improvement. If you disagree, that's cool.

Comment

• I miss Tom Sterner

Comment

Working...
                                X