• Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Norway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was my third guess

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Never made it to Indonesia, flights never worked with my schedule. Thailand always fit into the schedule though
      Awesome food. Spicy! Weather does not suit me tho. Sweating 24/7

Comment

• The LeBrons are laying a serious beating on the Magic tonite... heading into the 4th up by 31 !

Something in Whizland is really wrong.. they are losing again tonight.. to the Pellys... maybe the old hockey rumour.. someone is sleeeping with someone elses wife in Washington ? Or maybe .. just maybe they don't have the best backcourt in the league?
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Can you really have too many 3&D guys? Let's ask the warriors for their opinion!
          Well they only have 1, Barnes. Klay is a lot more than that. Most of their guys are excellent defenders yeah, but they're more of playmaking defenders than 3PT shooters (Iggy, Livingston, Draymond, etc).

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            That would be like trading Apple for Blackberry
            as in the flashy popular thing in exchange for the thing that does work
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Bucks shooting 28%
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Toilet Joe wrote: View Post
                Awesome food. Spicy! Weather does not suit me tho. Sweating 24/7
                Best food in the SE. Weather is bearable when you get vodka redbull by the sand pail. Watched my friend jump through a hoop of fire on the beach after one of those. Good times. Plus I'll never look at a ping pong ball the same again.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Can you really have too many 3&D guys? Let's ask the warriors for their opinion!
                  Ask away.... good business sense precludes you from paying 40M of your salary pool thats capped at 89 on 3 wing players who are pretty much equal.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    really liking tonight's version of Patrick Patterson.
                    A few games, I think.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      The LeBrons are laying a serious beating on the Magic tonite... heading into the 4th up by 31 !

Something in Whizland is really wrong.. they are losing again tonight.. to the Pellys... maybe the old hockey rumour.. someone is sleeeping with someone elses wife in Washington ? Or maybe .. just maybe they don't have the best backcourt in the league?
                      Had Washington missing the playoffs before the season.

Charlotte, Miami and Indiana significantly improved their rosters in the offseason. That's 3 serious playoff contenders introduced. Nets are out of the playoff race from last year and so are the Bucks, but still need 1 more team to be out --- enter Washington.

That doesn't even take into account Orlando's organic growth #BC improvement as well as coaching upgrade and the unexpected (for me anyway, even though SVG is amazing) improvement of the Pistons. Washington is like the only team in the East besides Brooklyn and Philly that didn't improve their roster. In fact they got worse by losing Pierce.

Comment

• Monroe with zero resistance
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Man, imagine if Majai could talk em into DeMar for Middleton and Copeland. I'd take that in a second.
                          Lol you are acting like copeland is actually an asset, he is pretty much a 31 year old d-league talent.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Well they only have 1, Barnes. Klay is a lot more than that. Most of their guys are excellent defenders yeah, but they're more of playmaking defenders than 3PT shooters (Iggy, Livingston, Draymond, etc).
                            Igg is taking 42% of his shots from 3. Draymond: 35%. Thompson: 49%(obviously he can do a lot more). Barbosa: 34%. Rush: 63%. Clark: 43%. They have a lot of guys who take a lot of 3s.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Anyone else notice that so far 7 Raptors have blocked a shot tonight? (And surprisingly the only person who hasn't is JJ ... maybe because he's only played 3 minutes.)

I wonder what the record is ... for both the team and the NBA?

Comment

Igg is taking 42% of his shots from 3. Draymond: 35%. Thompson: 49%(obviously he can do a lot more). Barbosa: 34%. Rush: 63%. Clark: 43%. They have a lot of guys who take a lot of 3s.
                                Ooh forgot about Rush he's a 3+D guy. None of those other guys are though.

Also think it's pretty funny that you tag Klay Thompson with (obviously he can do a lot more) and don't give Draymond that tag when he's probably got the most versatile all-around game in the league. Iguodala's way up there in that category too.

Barbosa doesn't play good defense lol and Ian Clark plays garbage minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X