• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After every Biz foul you here him yell "NO!"
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I saw a monkey, on a leash wearing a hanbok (Koream kimono) pimp slap a girl I worked with on the side of the road.
      Yup, that sounds like 5000 years of civilzation

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Middleton's a system guy and tbh he isn't even really playing that well this year (shooting the 3 well, but overall efficiency is pretty mediocre considering he's mostly just a catch and shoot guy). Last year is the only year of his career where his WS/48 was over .100, in fact he's never been close to that before or even now so maybe it was just an outlier.

Of course though he's just misused. DD is perfectly used here though, being deployed like Prime Black Mamba.
        of course youvare rught jwash.

how DARE anyone suggest that a player is being misused

every single thing this season is exactly the same as last season with the bucks isnt it? exact same plays. nothing any different.

jeesus man. give it a fucking rest

Comment

• I wish the crowd was louder so they could drown out DD's wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          OG is our king

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            2 seasons ago he was shooting 41% from 3 and scoring 30pts per 100 possessions with a 116 Ortg on just a 23% Usg rating. Damn.
            slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
            And now he doesn't even get mins on a team that is desperate for 3 point shooting.
            Didn't get minutes back then either, he was playing 6.5 minutes per game. That's not enough playing time to discern any kind of tangible information about a player from.

Lucas Nogueira is shooting 82.4% from the field, scoring 21.8 points per 100 possessions with a 160 oRTG on just a 12.2% usage rating.
            Last edited by JWash; Fri Dec 11, 2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
              I don't get the love for middleton he is just like another danny green very limited on the offensive end.

I would much rather have demar.
              he can do alot more than danny

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                of course youvare rught jwash.

how DARE anyone suggest that a player is being misused

every single thing this season is exactly the same as last season with the bucks isnt it? exact same plays. nothing any different.

jeesus man. give it a fucking rest
                Tons of players around the NBA are misused, I just happen to think that DD is part of that group.

Comment

• How many long 2s has Parker taken

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I saw a monkey, on a leash wearing a hanbok (Koream kimono) pimp slap a girl I worked with on the side of the road.
                    Was the monkey arrested or is it sacred over there?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Yup, that sounds like 5000 years of civilzation
                      Considering we had just gotten off a Korean Carnie roller coaster that allowed open liquor on the ride, the monkey might not have been the worst part of the night.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        he can do alot more than danny
                        Raps need another wing that can shoot. Thought Wrights brother would have been an option preseason

Comment

• Monroe doesn't give a shit about defense lmao

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Was the monkey arrested or is it sacred over there?
                            Owner kept flicking it on the top of its head as punishment while the girl who got slapped argued with the owner to stop while the guys laughed (about her getting slapped). To be fair, it was almost 4 pm and we were hammered.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I guess the Raps are up big with how the thread is going!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                I guess the Raps are up big with how the thread is going!!
                                Yet Casey rocking the 7 man rotation!

Comment

Working...
                                X