• Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    NBA.. Where Amazing Happens.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Also, remember how 'Lowry/DeMar play so many minutes because we lose without them? Lowry at 28 minutes tonight, no DeMar.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Can't fight the Powell

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Raps letting up.
    as expected

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    We were acting like "winner fans" last season. In case you forgot... Wizards swept us and told everyone that we're just a bunch of rentboys
    This roster is 50% different. Not really fair to cojo Carroll Bismack Powell scola etc to keep having last year make people skeptical of them

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Remember when people were telling us the D-League guys don't get playing time because they aren't good enough? How many of those guys are the same ones talking tonight about how great Powell is going to be?

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Raps letting up.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I like your reason better... good teams come out and play well after a bad loss..
    Pretty sure its both

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Yeah, that's probably what happened
    I like your reason better... good teams come out and play well after a bad loss..

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
    The ferociousness that Powell attacks the rim reminds me of Westbrook... I'll say it again, I like
    Remember that OPEN GYM workout when they are testing out his consecutive standing dunks? That was a sight people forgot to mention about

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
    The ferociousness that Powell attacks the rim reminds me of Westbrook... I'll say it again, I like
    He looks like sonic the hedgehog when he busts in a straight line

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    not to complain about some missed shots but lost in Powell's defence and scoring...he'd have quite a few assists if some more shots were made. He's looked ok passing the ball.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Day One wrote: View Post
    culture change is official as of now, better start acting like winners fans!
    We were acting like "winner fans" last season. In case you forgot... Wizards swept us and told everyone - Raptors are just a bunch of rentboys
    Last edited by rocwell; Tue Mar 15, 2016, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm telling y'all Powell is gonna be a good nba starter.
    I'm fine with Avery Bradley clone

Leave a comment:

• JV_The_Garbageman
    replied
    The ferociousness that Powell attacks the rim with reminds me of Westbrook... I'll say it again, I like

Leave a comment:

Working...
X