Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote: View Post
    Man! Harden gets fouled even if you smell him.. thank god we are not playing him
    George is getting pretty much the same treatment in our series. He probably got about 6 more FTs than he deserved tonight. At least.

Comment

• Carroll, Joseph, Lowry, Biz, JV and Patterson all played a hell of a game. Carroll was the Raps key player tonight. He shot the ball well + did an outstanding job defensively on George.

DeRozan I thought set the tone for the Raps in the 1st. But I didn't like the way he played after that quarter. You can't go 1 on 1 against George. He's one of the elite defender in the game. You have to be more of a playmaker when George is guarding you.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That was fuckin awesome. I'm honestly contemplating staying an extra two days here to attend game 4. Surprisingly a good 200 fans made the trip to Indy.

Lost my voice by the end of the first half lol. What a goddamn nice win. I'm assuming you guys heard us on tv?

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          Man! Harden gets fouled even if you smell him.. thank god we are not playing him
          white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          George is getting pretty much the same treatment in our series. He probably got about 6 more FTs than he deserved tonight. At least.
          A quick check to follow up, and after DeAndre "hack-a" Jordan, George is leading the league in FTAs during the playoffs.

Basically, if JV and George were each getting the whistle they're earning rather than the nonsense we've seen so far, we're probably up 3 games to none even with the shitstorm we saw from Lowry/DeMar in game 1.

Comment

• Watching that draymond green TO was so satisfying.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I like these stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                I like these stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                How about the stat that the first team to win 4 games in a round of 7 wins the series 100% of the time. Now THAT'S a reliable stat.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• So if we follow those stats the rockets are now the near 80% favourites?

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                    That was fuckin awesome. I'm honestly contemplating staying an extra two days here to attend game 4. Surprisingly a good 200 fans made the trip to Indy.

Lost my voice by the end of the first half lol. What a goddamn nice win. I'm assuming you guys heard us on tv?
                    Please I hope you can share a photo album for us here

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      That was fuckin awesome. I'm honestly contemplating staying an extra two days here to attend game 4. Surprisingly a good 200 fans made the trip to Indy.

We heard you wild & crazee guys!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Anyway, this thread is getting a little out of hand .. Great game everyone! Lets go get #3 on Saturday! Take it away Scrappy!
                        Just got home from celebrating! Will have Game 4 up tomorrow during the day.

Thank you to the purple spirit of Prince who watched over us today.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          The Pacers announcing team is excellent.

Also: GOOD WIN BOYS
                          You missed the start of the game where they were crying about every non-call.

Comment

• Still can't believe Paul George's whiney little bitch ass in the post game presser.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              DeRozan I thought set the tone for the Raps in the 1st. But I didn't like the way he played after that quarter. You can't go 1 on 1 against George. He's one of the elite defender in the game. You have to be more of a playmaker when George is guarding you.
                              This. He started well. Then came the "I got this" moments when he tried to be a hero. I'm not sure if its Casey or the organization that's pushing him to be "the man", because its painfully obvious that he's not that kind of player. It smacks of him trying to prove that he's on Paul George's level. Don't think for a second that he doesn't hear all the noise about him not being worth a max deal. Someone needs to let him know that he'll likely get one anyway, regardless of his skill level.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Still can't believe Paul George's whiney little bitch ass in the post game presser.
                                Can someone post these?

Comment

Working...
                                X