Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    scola was a +5 this game. are you saying he should be out on the floor more than DD then? everyones milking this fucking useless +/- stat like it tells everything of the game.
    It means more when you play a ton of minutes and you win by a large amount and you are somehow a negative.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      It means more when you play a ton of minutes and you win by a large amount and you are somehow a negative.
      ...it just means you were on the floor more when the other team made a run .. not sure you can say Demar was that bad on D tonight that he alone allowed all of their mini runs? He just happened to be on the floor for them.

None of this is to say I think Demar had a great game or anything, but shit, people need to cut the guy some slack when he actually does do some good for this team.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        But in general I'm not at all convinced that we are "better" when he is on bench, I'm sorry.
        The fact remains we were better with him on the bench which is what you disagreed with in the first place.
        Joey wrote: View Post
        I did not though. Man, you guys gotta stop telling me what I said. Lol
        Just seemed like that's what you said is all.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/pacers/rewind-pacers-raptors-160421

(i wouldnt bother though. the thing skips a bunch and is missing splices of video here and there. really annoying)
          Haha thanks, i watched it, and just skipped forward. Vogel was not having it, they asked Lowry and Derozan like 3 questions.

Actually watched the Solomon Hill locker room interview and he's a great interview. I can see that guy being a coach (assistant or otherwise) some day.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            Just seemed like that's what you said is all.
            That's fair enough, but ya, was just trying to say that benching Demar for the remainder of the series would not make us a better team. In my opinion of course.

Anyway, this thread is getting a little out of hand .. Great game everyone! Lets go get #3 on Saturday! Take it away Scrappy!

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
              Haha thanks, i watched it, and just skipped forward. Vogel was not having it, they asked Lowry and Derozan like 3 questions.

Actually watched the Solomon Hill locker room interview and he's a great interview. I can see that guy being a coach (assistant or otherwise) some day.
              where did you see the hill interview?

anyway here are some more links for those interested:

kyle/DD post-game:

demarre carroll post-game

cojo post-game

ppat post-game

coach casey post-game

Comment

where did you see the hill interview?
                http://www.nba.com/pacers/video/post...-game-3-160421

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  OMG I just noticed your new avatar. Amazing!
                  yeah it is my favourite avatar right now. really well found consmap

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I get the doom-and-gloom to a point, but I still believe the Raptors can pound Indy.

Game #2 saw leads that nearly hit 20 points, even with Lowry's shot being off and DeRozan playing for the other team.

Game #1 was an ugly but winnable game, even with Lowry and DeRozan forgetting what time the game started, and JV playing half a game thanks to the refs and his teammates' non-existent perimeter defense.

Indy has one good player (George) and a few players that can get streaky (Ellis, Hill, Miles and Stucky), but Toronto is the superior team. Period.

Go out and play as a team, and take care of business. No letting up. Commit to a full 48 minutes. No mercy.

This guy.... this guy gets it! lol

Great team win tonight. A few lulls when guys played a bit too selfishly, but they were few and far between. The defense was locked in and everybody played hard.

The Raps can effectively end the series with a win in game 4, taking the heart out of the Pacers.
                    Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Apr 22, 2016, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Didnt watch, I will when I get home.

Looking at the boxscore it looks like Indy got a lot of free throws and we still won big
                      Dude, why kill yourself when u already know the final score?

My personal preference would be to stay away from all social media until I watch that delayed game replay. No way I can watch a full game knowing the final score....

Comment

• That first half - have we seen better Raptors team basketball than that, ever? That was amazing.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• turner is a player. i would take him on the raps any day. good kid. george/turner with hill at the 1 get a good 2 guard and a defensive center and that is a great starting 5

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            This guy.... this guy gets it! lol

Great team win tonight. A few lulls when guys played a bit too selfishly, but they were few and far between. The defense was locked in and everybody played hard.

The Raps can effectively end the series with a win in game 4, taking the heart out of the Pacers.
                            haha. /slowclap

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              turner is a player. i would take him on the raps any day. good kid. george/turner with hill at the 1 get a good 2 guard and a defensive center and that is a great starting 5
                              Mahinmi's back is actually bad for the Raptors. I like it better when he's on the floor and Turner's on the bench.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Dude, why kill yourself when u already know the final score?

My personal preference would be to stay away from all social media until I watch that delayed game replay. No way I can watch a full game knowing the final score....
                                I won't watch the entire thing but I'll watch the Game in an Hour on Nbatv

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X