Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    anyone have a link to post-game interview? the video i have has vogel, demar and kyle, and paul george talking. but no coach casey?
    can you share that video?

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
      I could speculate why. Could be that they can focus more and be more of a team (eat together, hang together, etc.). In Canada, at home, they have families and other things that can be distracting.
      Like Amber Rose
      OG is our king

Comment

• Barolt relax man. I'm checking in to you guys like every hour and you're relentless. Demar did ok. We needed him in the first half. And we'll need him again. 10 guys, 48 minutes, good team.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Did the other guys on the floor have anything to do with the results? The guys on the other team? Is Derozan the only player with any impact on the game?
          nope. everything is because of demar. [insert shitty useless stat] says so. when we're losing its because of demar. just take a look at [blub blub blub 3 second sample size another shit stained stat]. when demar is on the bench we end up scoring a wazillion points. its pretty obvious its a pattern by looking at [weirdo random stat of some completely random other ex-nba player who just happens to be a SG a decade ago] with types of players like demar.

Comment

• Best fans in NBA. Team prefers hostile environments and playing on a road

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
              can you share that video?
              http://www.nba.com/pacers/rewind-pacers-raptors-160421

(i wouldnt bother though. the thing skips a bunch and is missing splices of video here and there. really annoying)
              Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Apr 21, 2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Despite the positivity/negativity after these sorts of wins, there's 1 thing I will say; I love the passion and involvement of Raptors fans on forums. So many times you go onto forums of other teams and they're virtually dead. This forum (and other Raptors forums) are constantly active all year around.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I know all of this. You posting more stats isn't going to convince me that Demars initial aggressiveness didn't have a massive impact on how we played as a team. But I appreciate the effort.
                  The fact remains we were better with him on the bench which is what you disagreed with in the first place. He made some good plays this game for sure. But he made a lot of bad plays. How many times do you see him pass out of a shot or leaving his feet before a pass. He passes as a last resort half the time after holding the ball too long and making slow indecisive moves. He kills the offense unnecessarily and too often and its an easy and obvious fix that he could make if he just chooses to. And his defence doesn't help. Again he is the only negative +/- on the team in a convincing win and a lot of minutes played. That says a lot.

Comment

• Maybe they like playing on the road more because it's exciting to hear "Let's go Raptors" chants on enemy turf
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Despite the positivity/negativity after these sorts of wins, there's 1 thing I will say; I love the passion and involvement of Raptors fans on forums. So many times you go onto forums of other teams and they're virtually dead. This forum (and other Raptors forums) are constantly active all year around.
                      This is true, I've never visited an opposing teams forum that was nearly as active as ours.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Like Amber Rose
                        OMG I just noticed your new avatar. Amazing!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          nope. everything is because of demar. [insert shitty useless stat] says so. when we're losing its because of demar. just take a look at [blub blub blub 3 second sample size another shit stained stat]. when demar is on the bench we end up scoring a wazillion points. its pretty obvious its a pattern by looking at [weirdo random stat of some completely random other ex-nba player who just happens to be a SG a decade ago] with types of players like demar.
                          I wonder if the on/off has anything to do with Vogel deploying his shitty all bench unit against the Raptors best unit all year and letting the Raps run up double digit leads without calling a time out.

Comment

• Man! Harden gets fouled even if you smell him.. thank god we are not playing him

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              The fact remains we were better with him on the bench which is what you disagreed with in the first place. He made some good plays this game for sure. But he made a lot of bad plays. How many times do you see him pass out of a shot or leaving his feet before a pass. He passes as a last resort half the time after holding the ball too long and making slow indecisive moves. He kills the offense unnecessarily and too often and its an easy and obvious fix that he could make if he just chooses to. And his defence doesn't help. Again he is the only negative +/- on the team in a convincing win and a lot of minutes played. That says a lot.
                              I did not though. Man, you guys gotta stop telling me what I said. Lol I said "in general we are not 'better' with Demar on the bench". And I stand by it. Whether we were tonight, I'd say is still debateable. +/- has gotta be one of the dumbest stats that they track and really tells you very little, beyond that he played the 2nd most minutes on the team, almost all of which came against their starting lineup, which managed a few decent runs after their initial lead.
                              Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 22, 2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                scola was a +5 this game. are you saying he should be out on the floor more than DD then? everyones milking this fucking useless +/- stat like it tells everything of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X