Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I thought Lowry traveled. He pump-faked, then switched pivot foots to take the step towards the basket (before passing to Biz).
    Lowry was racking up airmiles on that play. When the whistle goes one-way the entire game, we are bound to get a no-call like that. He traveled. I loved it.

Comment

• I think we match up way better with Charlotte.

If we draw them I think it goes 5 - 6 games and we play Cleveland in the ECF
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Can we please take these guys out -_-
        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Apr 28, 2016, 09:43 AM.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lame

Comment

• Everyone is jealous of our WeTheNorth campaign.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Everyone is jealous of our WeTheNorth campaign.
              It's funnier because they're not the only team that uses Gold.

The whole WeTheNorth campaign was actually genius. Whoever came up with it deserves a bonus.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I get the optimism here that the Raptors will be in the 2nd round, but it's too soon to write off Miami.
                Last edited by Mess; Thu Apr 28, 2016, 11:05 AM.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                  I get the assumptions here that the Raptors will be in the 2nd round, but it's too soon to write off Miami.
                  Its too soon to write off Indiana...

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Can we please take these guys out -_-
                    They should be ashamed of themselves.

The Hawks had a #wethesouth banner a while ago.

Comment

• Just makes me feel smug as a Raptors fan that other teams can't come up with their own stuff and have to resort to stealing our slogan.

Let's smash 'em on their court and put this series to rest.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        It's funnier because they're not the only team that uses Gold.

The whole WeTheNorth campaign was actually genius. Whoever came up with it deserves a bonus.
                        Wasn't it Sid Lee ad agency who came up with that, they were in charge of rebranding a whole bunch of shit?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I like the design. The state of Indiana is a huge basketball state. If they feel the need to copy us to a degree then we must be doing something right. I just hope NBA cracks down on their arena staff of try to take away Raptors signs/flags.

Comment

not to flaunt our natural inferiority complex, but isn't that a bit of a reminder of "hey, we're American...you're not"? What do they want the ignorant fans to cheer? "U.S.B!, U.S.B.!"?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              not to flaunt our natural inferiority complex, but isn't that a bit of a reminder of "hey, we're American...you're not"? What do they want the ignorant fans to cheer? "U.S.B!, U.S.B.!"?
                              Which is why we need to smash them on their own home court to end the series.

It'd make it easier for them to adjust their shirts from #WeTheGold to #WeTheFinished. We're a Canadian team ... we like to be helpful.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• How is the timing still TBD? None of tonight's game will affect tomorrow. I think they're just waiting to drop the day time bomb. The problem is that there's two East games and one West game. And...the other East game has the Heat. Either way, let us know already so we can start complaining

Comment

Working...
                                X