Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    If we get Cousins I'm confident Masai will build a team around him and have a talk with him too.
    a "talk" eh? Not everybody is Kyle Lowry and can turn it around with a couple of Danny Tanner Full House speeches. This guy is a complete headcase. Maybe if we were desperate. We're not.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
      With his improving perimeter game and time at PF this year, I'd be more interested in a Cousins/DeRozan sign-and-trade, and roll out some Lowry, Ross/Powell, Carroll, Cousins, and JV. IMO that's an absolutely devastating lineup.
      I was actually thinking the same. Especially if focus of the offense is on those two; allows Lowry to conserve a LOT more energy for KLOE time.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Yeah, based on that bit alone, not happening.

Folks, if you are dreaming up SnT scenarios for DeMar, it's not going to be to a team no one would want to play for.
        It does say a lot that Bargs turned down a $10 million dollar contract with them to play for the NETS at a minimum contract one.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Why is time so slow???
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            That's a deal pretty easily trumped by Boston though, isn't it? Which is sort of the problem.
            Bill Simmons recently said that the Celtics are steering away from cousins and will be focusing on luring jimmy buckets.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The only games I've been able to watch this series have been the two Pacers wins, and I'm not going to be able to watch, so they better win
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Why is time so slow???
                theory of relativity

Comment

• Time is my enemy, I've turned to my fickle friend booze.

DC would be re-united with a Teammate in PP + the Messiah 'Talk' + Dwane Pound 'the Rock' Casey + having to fight for touches in practice(let alone game) with KLOE, DD, DC + the probable, in this scenario, return of Roundhouse Aficionado JJ might do the trick.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    Time is my enemy, I've turned to my fickle friend booze.

DC would be re-united with a Teammate in PP + the Messiah 'Talk' + Dwane Pound 'the Rock' Casey + having to fight for touches in practice(let alone game) with KLOE, DD, DC + the probable, in this scenario, return of Roundhouse Aficionado JJ might do the trick.
                    Have a nap raptor Jesus, we need you to rise from the ashes at 730
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      As much as Id hate to see bebe and wright go theyll be real good, that starting lineup would be amazing.

Could they still retain biz? If not thatd be a deal breaker for me.
                      The odds that we retain Biz anyway are really slim, so that shouldn't affect the decision in the slightest. I like the guy but if he is a casualty for us bringing in a true star, so be it.

That said, I still have so many reservations about Cousins. I think you have to gamble on him because our options for raising our ceiling aren't great, but there is a real risk to chemistry with a guy that volatile.

Comment

• If you have Cousins, he can cover 16 MPG at C. No need for a backup C with JV/Cousins.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Heading to Hoops tonight to watch the game .. I expect a pretty crazy crowd.. especially if/when we win.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Heading to Hoops tonight to watch the game .. I expect a pretty crazy crowd.. especially if/when we win.
                            which hoops?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              As much as Id hate to see bebe and wright go theyll be real good, that starting lineup would be amazing.

Could they still retain biz? If not thatd be a deal breaker for me.
                              really dude, bismack fucking biyombo is a dealbreaker if you're going to acquire demarcus cousins and keep the rest of your starters in place + powell, joseph and patterson off the bench?

also, you guys do realize biz is almost certainly gone this summer right?

Scraptor wrote: View Post

That said, I still have so many reservations about Cousins. I think you have to gamble on him because our options for raising our ceiling aren't great, but there is a real risk to chemistry with a guy that volatile.

no doubt it's a gamble. but hopefully the presence of guys like patterson would be a good influence. and the more shit that happens in sacramento the less i find myself blaming Cousins. that organization is a total clusterfuck.
                              Last edited by KHD; Fri Apr 29, 2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                which hoops?
                                The one downtown around the corner from Jurassic Park.

Comment

Working...
                                X