No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Pacers are 2 point favorites in Vegas. Maybe rocwell can give us a little insight, but I think with the open at -2.5 for the Pacers it means the crowd is favoring Indiana a little.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      So the Pacers are 2 point favorites in Vegas. Maybe rocwell can give us a little insight, but I think with the open at -2.5 for the Pacers it means the crowd is favoring Indiana a little.
      Yup public likes the Indiana tonight, but it's bookies who think we're underdogs tonight. Underdog Raptors = $$$$!!!

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        The urgency has to be even higher. They need to treat it like a Game 8.
        Greatest post i've seen in years 😂

Comment

• Raptors prove to everybody that this is a different team. Handle your business!
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• http://stats.nba.com/league/player/s...PerMode=Totals

Data on wide open shots. Powell is now on the list of guys struggling here, at 2/7.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Refs for tonight: Mike Callahan, Kane Fitzgerald, John Goble.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                http://stats.nba.com/league/player/s...PerMode=Totals

Data on wide open shots. Powell is now on the list of guys struggling here, at 2/7.
                That is one ugly stat sheet.

Comment

• Kinda expected but Paul George says he'll play 48 if needed

http://teamstre.am/1WXvi8R

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    http://stats.nba.com/league/player/s...PerMode=Totals

Felt like 3-4 of those misses were in game 5 alone.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      Kinda expected but Paul George says he'll play 48 if needed

http://teamstre.am/1WXvi8R
                      I don't see it. Too many minutes for such an active defender who is also their primary scorer. Vogel would tire him out and he'd be useless in the 4th.

I suspect he'd get about 40-41 minutes. Raptors need to really pounce when he's off the court though.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I don't see it. Too many minutes for such an active defender who is also their primary scorer. Vogel would tire him out and he'd be useless in the 4th.

I suspect he'd get about 40-41 minutes. Raptors need to really pounce when he's off the court though.
                        Jimmy Butler has done it before, in consecutive games (3) in the playoffs in 2013 and in 5 of 7 games (vs Brooklyn and Miami) Jimmy was a primary defender and a 1st option at the time, so it's not like it can't be done.

Even when Lebron was little younger he played 48 mins in some games as well.

It's not like it can't be done, and tbh I could see George doing it as well.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          Jimmy Butler has done it before, in consecutive games (3) in the playoffs in 2013 and in 5 of 7 games (vs Brooklyn and Miami) Jimmy was a primary defender and a 1st option at the time, so it's not like it can't be done.

Even when Lebron was little younger he played 48 mins in some games as well.

It's not like it can't be done, and tbh I could see George doing it as well.
                          It will depend on the score. If Indy's leading Vogel will probably try and get away with a few bench minutes again.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think George will get some rest in the first half, but I could see him playing the full second half. Thing is, he looked pretty tired towards the end of game 5, even with a bit of rest in the fourth. I think the Raptors need to just keep running DeRozan through as many off-ball screens as possible and make George work his ass off, so that if he does play the full second half, or close to it, he's totally exhausted by the end.

Comment

• If he does play 48 minutes (don't think Vogel is dumb enough to let him), on offense, you make him fight through screens and on defense, put Powell on him and make him work, he'll be tired out by the 4th.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                If he does play 48 minutes (don't think Vogel is dumb enough to let him), on offense, you make him fight through screens and on defense, put Powell on him and make him work, he'll be tired out by the 4th.
                                DUMB enough? I think Indy is a much better team in this series with George playing all 48. Of course: IMO
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X