No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      If I know the Raptors, they'll be down big early and then make a furious comeback only to leave us heartbroken by losing in the final few seconds.
      Lol. I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        If I know the Raptors, they'll be down big early and then make a furious comeback only to leave us heartbroken by losing in the final few seconds.
        Or they'll start out playing really well and shit the bed in the second half.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Have some faith fellas!! I know its tough to believe, but crazier things have happened. Lets have a winning attitude! The mood swings from win to loss around here is wild. After the win everyone was convinved the series was ours .. now its like no one believes we can win this! That's bullcrap I say! We got this guys ... you watch ... we got this.

We have something no other team has .... consmap.
          I'm with you Joey! And with the raptors, when the going gets tough!

Tonight, we dance.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Or they'll start out playing really well and shit the bed in the second half.
            Was watching the last game with some friends, and they all felt good going into half time since we had the lead ... I guess they're not all quite as consistent in their viewings, as I had to remind them that going into the 3rd quarter with the lead is basically the worst place for the Raps to be in. Lol

Comment

• T-shirts are dope. Another sign that we will win.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Since 95 to infinity, you heard!
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• holly mackenzie is hot!

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      I'm torn between whether or not we need different/better players, or just a better coach, cause I'm convinced that a Pop or Stevens or Bud or Kerr could envision an offensive system which actually works for the personnel we have.
                      Second guessing at this stage is normal,but you make a valid point about a proven coach will bring the best out of players while hiding some of their weaknesses .

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                        Second guessing at this stage is normal,but you make a valid point about a proven coach will bring the best out of players while hiding some of their weaknesses .
                        well second guessing is pretty normal for a Raps fan lol. But seriously, the fact that we continue to let Demar try and go at PG just tells me that there is something wrong on the sidelines, and that may be the bigger issue than how Demar, or Lowry for that matter, are performing. Some think that this system just maximizes Demar and Lowry's game, but I think these playoffs, and the others before it, have shown that this system, in fact, maximizes no players games on this team.

Comment

• That is such a Tyrone Lue move.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                            I agree on the Pacers avatars thing,this is not the wright way to show your support to the Raptors team on a critical game 7,and is more than a bold way to voice your concern/criticism of the Raptors flaws.

BELIEVE
                            JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            they lost a bet I believe
                            Pfft they lost a bet? Sounds likely. As soon as the Raptors start slipping the fans true colours start to show through.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              This is where I'm at.

Are we the more talented team?

Hell yes, no question.

Does that matter?

Who knows?
                              I wouldn't say we're more talented. Especially not after the first 6 games.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Pfft they lost a bet? Sounds likely. As soon as the Raptors start slipping the fans true colours start to show through.
                                Yeah thats weak as shit I don't care what the reason is
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X