No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the way the Raptors played in Game 6 - with a chance to seize the moment, coming in with momentum, and then utterly shitting the bed, I am not confident they are going to win this game. I just don't have faith in Kyle or DeMar to step up, unfortunately.

But I'm praying to Jesus, Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, the Virgin Mary, Gaia, whoever, that they win this game. This franchise NEEDS this win. I just hope this team can deliver.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      We will win this shit. Let's fucking go!

That's the attitude! Time to wipe the stench of decades of ineptitude from our collective asses and turn the page.

Let's start by ditching those loser Pacers avatars (you heard me... DanH, Barolt, etc... lol). Y'all are great posters, but you mofos should be ashamed of yourselves as Raps fans... folding up faster than an imitation LV bag. Get that soft AF gawbage outta here.

Oh and MixxAOR, about that Reggie avatar... ahem.... do you mind?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        We all need a little Tom Sterner right now:
        Do you mean it from motivational angle or tactical point of view ? or perhaps both.

Comment

• Raps get the Heat next round? Should be a good series

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            That's the attitude! Time to wipe the stench of decades of ineptitude from our collective asses and turn the page.

Let's start by ditching those loser Pacers avatars (you heard me... DanH, Barolt, etc... lol). Y'all are great posters, but you mofos should be ashamed of yourselves as Raps fans... folding up faster than an imitation LV bag. Get that soft AF gawbage outta here.

Oh and MixxAOR, about that Reggie avatar... ahem.... do you mind?
            I agree on the Pacers avatars thing,this is not the wright way to show your support to the Raptors team on a critical game 7,and is more than a bold way to voice your concern/criticism of the Raptors flaws.

BELIEVE

Comment

• In the year of our Lord 2016 patriots of North, starved for second round charged ACC. They fought like warrior-poets, they fought like Raptors.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                I agree on the Pacers avatars thing,this is not the wright way to show your support to the Raptors team on a critical game 7,and is more than a bold way to voice your concern/criticism of the Raptors flaws.

BELIEVE
                they lost a bet I believe

Comment

• Amber Rose apparently going to be in the house. No idea whether this means Ross will be good or bad.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I have no idea what to expect. We could win by 30 or lose by 40. Paul George could hit a game winner or Lowry could get blocked again.
                    If I know the Raptors, they'll be down big early and then make a furious comeback only to leave us heartbroken by losing in the final few seconds.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• One thing going for the raps is that they usually play well when their backs are against the wall. Saw it in game 2 and game 5(in the 4th). Both games were at home as well. Need to get the crowd going early.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        One thing going for the raps is that they usually play well when their backs are against the wall. Saw it in game 2 and game 5(in the 4th). Both games were at home as well. Need to get the crowd going early.
                        And keep the turnovers down
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post

BELIEVE
                          +1
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            One thing going for the raps is that they usually play well when their backs are against the wall. Saw it in game 2 and game 5(in the 4th). Both games were at home as well. Need to get the crowd going early.
                            Please. False platitudes ain't fooling anyone. Backs against the wall in game 2, but not in game 4 or 6(when they said they were treating it like game 7)?

Comment

• GSW up nearly 20 in the 1st quarter
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What scares me is that if it's close at the end of the game, I'm about 99% sure our play to win the game will be a DeMar isolation going at Paul George.

Comment

Working...
                                X