Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    What about the 7 in one play ... how are they even supposed to call 7 fouls on one play? Lol
    Imagine if the referees called every one of those fouls back to back.

It would have sounded like the streets of Mumbai.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Gotta love the Swirsk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        What about the 7 in one play ... how are they even supposed to call 7 fouls on one play? Lol
        Crucial calls were missed though. Like that foul against LaMarcus at the end. Obvious foul which would have resulted in 2 FTA.

Comment

• just get whiteside into foul trouble by constantly driving. DONE.

Comment

• JV will lockdown Whiteside. Not even worried.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

How do you miss 5 calls in in the final 13 seconds of the game?
              If the refs in basketball called the game like this there would not be a player left on either team by the half. There are multiple fouls on every single play of the game. If you wanted, you could call at least one foul every single possession.

EDIT: The Waiters thing though needed to be called. That was a bad miss.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Mark Davis' crew missed crucial call(s) again...And it's not the first time.. just sayin.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  If the refs in basketball called the game like this there would not be a player left on either team by the half. There are multiple fouls on every single play of the game. If you wanted, you could call at least one foul every single possession.

Ginobili also needed to keep playing and not whine about while okc is racing to your basket
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    JV will lockdown Whiteside. Not even worried.
                    I am. Whiteside will feast if JV and BB have to leave him to help a lot because guys are not containing dribble penetration. Could be a lot of alley oops and putbacks for him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptors approach towards series against the Heat must take another turn in order to win,Raptors should play SMART and physical against an experienced team that features a allstar (Wade) that can get teammates involved/ play better (major task is contain him) as well matchup Whiteside's physicality/presence in the paint on both sides of the floor,but not to forget Deng and Johnson's shooting abilities from long range.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I am. Whiteside will feast if JV and BB have to leave him to help a lot because guys are not containing dribble penetration. Could be a lot of alley oops and putbacks for him.

Could you not say the same thing on the other side of the court?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          just get whiteside into foul trouble by constantly driving. DONE.
                          The refs have not been rewarding people prioritizing initiating contact over scoring. Whiteside is a presence in the paint. It might not be as easy as you say when put into practice. I hope it plays out that way though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The refs have not been rewarding people prioritizing initiating contact over scoring. Whiteside is a presence in the paint. It might not be as easy as you say when put into practice. I hope it plays out that way though.
                            thats how charlotte almost beat miami though. kept knocking whiteside out and then dominating with dribble drives, which is basically the raptors one area of expertise.

Comment

Except..an alley-oop needs a pass from the guard to the big man. But what do I know, we ride or die with our All star Back court.

Comment

No because our guards get tunnel vision. Style of play matters a lot and if we get into our standard "ignore JV" mode we'll have a lot of problems. It may sound weird but we need JV to be even more involved this series than last, even if he struggles more. If Whiteside never has to defend his man, we'll have issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X