Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      This gives Minnesota all kinds of money and no point guard. Uh oh.
      I still think Kyle stays but they're definitely going to be big competition
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Yeah.. this is also a sign that they don't care about paying taxes. Blowing 2 second rounders doesn't seem like a Masai type of move. Hopefully Tucker comes back.
        Didn't even think about that. They know how important Tucker is to us. Especially since he can play power forward and we are going to be lacking there most likely with Patterson gone. And I still don't think Pascal is quite ready yet for prime time.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This could really drive his price up.

Woj must be having a shower what's going on. Lol.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Yeah.. this is also a sign that they don't care about paying taxes. Blowing 2 second rounders doesn't seem like a Masai type of move. Hopefully Tucker comes back.
            Didn't even think about that. They know how important Tucker is to us. Especially since he can play power forward and we are going to be lacking there most likely with Patterson gone. And I still don't think Pascal is quite ready yet for prime time.

Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Interesting.

Minnesota must think they can get Lowry or Hill, right? Wow.

Comment

Interesting.

Looks like they are more interested in Jeff Teague than Kyle from what I'm reading. Hopefully that's true

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    This could really drive his price up.

Woj must be having a shower what's going on. Lol.
                    Woj won't tweet until 12:01 am. He'll be switching to ESPN then and a decision was made that he won't be communicating to the public until then.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Jeez, Noel instead of both Ibaka and JV? Where do I sign up... Yuck.

I don't much care if the league agrees with me. Not sure where I ever suggested that I did.
                      You're misrepresenting. It's not Noel vs JV and Ibaka. You still have JV. It's Noel (at maybe $17m) + Ross + ojeleye/bell/etc vs Ibaka (maybe $20m) + cojo

You said (not suggested), then and today, JV > Noel. The league determines value and I think Noel will get more money than JV and still be more tradeable than JV at a lower contract. If that's true, the league values Noel > JV.

Comment

• Is the vertical doing an FA show or ESPN with woj?

Comment

• Comment

We might be highest bidder for Lowry at 4/$100 which might save room for tucker

Comment

• What kind of cap room are we talking about in Minny?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                What kind of cap room are we talking about in Minny?
                                $35m without rubio roughly

Comment

Working...
                                X