Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Wow no picks in the deal.. superstars are being traded for scraps. Crazy.
    Obviously I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but I have no idea why Masai didn't top this offer. If you are going to bring everyone back go all in.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      My brain is exploding. WTF is happening?!?!?!

How did we not offer more than Oladipo and Sabonis? This sounds like a Snooch fleece in RR Dynasty.
      I guess Masai didn't want rental
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        This PG one is truly unbelievable.

Oladipo and Sabonis, what a joke. Im sorry but I cant help but feel like why didnt Masai stick his neck in there....I know teams like BOS could smoke our offer but clearly they didnt try. Masai needs to scoop up Millsap for Corey and JV right now before someone else offers up a heap of trash and gets him. Heck Im almost wondering if swapping out JV with Carroll is doable with the stuff teams are accepting smdh
        They got a starting guard and startingish young forward for a guy who admitted he was going to walk. Has anyone ever got anything better in a sign and trade? (recent Houston deals excepted.....but that was for a long term contract)

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Obviously I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but I have no idea why Masai didn't top this offer. If you are going to bring everyone back go all in.
          I'm sure fans of like 10 other teams are thinking that right now. Maybe Indy really values Oladipo and Sabonis, like SAC and Hield. Who knows.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I guess Masai didn't want rental
            Or Indy just wanted him in the West from the get-go. Just glad he's not on Cavs... they need to disband after this year.

Comment

• Insane that BOS could have had Butler, George AND Cousins.....aaaaand when you look at what each team got BOS likely still would have had the BKN. Ainge is total dipshit with zero credibility.

IT
              Butler
              George
              Horford
              Cousins

+ the BKN would have run the East, smdh instead they have Jaylen Brown and f ing Jayson Tatum smdh

Comment

• Any interpretations of that emoji?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  I'm sure fans of like 10 other teams are thinking that right now. Maybe Indy really values Oladipo and Sabonis, like SAC and Hield. Who knows.
                  I assume it has more to do with George making it very clear he is going to sign with the Lakers next off season. Not many teams like making such a short term move, but Raps are like the perfect candidate.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    What would we offer? Norm would have to go.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Sitting at his laptop watching like us? Love he has the Jays jersey. He might not be the goat but he's our goat. Respect.

Comment

• Keep on building our team in the east. All the best players and teams may be in the West but we only have to worry about playing one of them (the one that survives that slugfest)

https://twitter.com/espn/status/880975195477069824

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Maybe its supposed to a be a picture of Masai doing nothing but staring at his computer all day instead of actually making a damn move during this firesale of an off season.

Comment

• LOL good fuck the Celtics!!! I hope Hayward doesn't sign there either!!

Comment

• I mean, PG must have communicated that he was going to Lakers in 2018. That is the only reason I can see why he got traded for scraps and why Masai didn't go for him.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                              X