Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Collison at 10m vs cojo at 7m?
    Looks like Indiana isn't trying to do any favours for eastern conference teams.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      Collison at 10m vs cojo at 7m?
      don't have to give up an asset for him though.

Comment

• Masai will find his trade partner and do a smart deal... or we could get guys on vet minimums that no-one else wants. Masai works the market smartly.... I mean, who wanted Biyombo in 2014?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          don't have to give up an asset for him though.
          Yeah, kinda hard to say without knowing the deal. They had all the leverage.
          I was more asking bc I don't know Collison well.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            I might be mistaken but I believe he lost his starting role mid way through the season. Agree its not likely but seemed like a fair for both sides trade
            Harris was arguably the best Piston overall last year, though that might not be saying much.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Harris was arguably the best Piston overall last year, though that might not be saying much.
              I give that honour to Jon Leuer, who I really wanted last FA.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I get the feeling MU is asking for a lot for JV and is the reason he hasn't found a trade partner for him yet. Maybe the JV trade is the one to bring in a shooter?

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I give that honour to Jon Leuer, who I really wanted last FA.
                  Leuer the stretch 4 who shot .293 behind the arc?
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• It would be impossible to get involved in a three way trade with Cav's and Knicks to acquire Love right? Never been a big fan of his but next to Ibaka I think he could be great. Cav's get Melo, we get Love and Knicks get first rounders and stuff to make it work? Anyone know if it's possible?

Comment

It would be impossible to get involved in a three way trade with Cav's and Knicks to acquire Love right? Never been a big fan of his but next to Ibaka I think he could be great. Cav's get Melo, we get Love and Knicks get first rounders and stuff to make it work? Anyone know if it's possible?
                      will we be able to fit love in our cap space?

Comment

• From a salary point of view (per ESPN Trade Machine), you could have Melo to the Cavs, Love to the Raptors, and JV and Cojo to the Knicks, and it apparently works

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          From a salary point of view (per ESPN Trade Machine), you could have Melo to the Cavs, Love to the Raptors, and JV and Cojo to the Knicks, and it apparently works
                          that would be dreamy..

Comment

I get the feeling MU is asking for a lot for JV and is the reason he hasn't found a trade partner for him yet. Maybe the JV trade is the one to bring in a shooter?
                            I have a feeling there's very little market for old school centres, especially when they're owed $50 million over the next 3 yrs.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              I have a feeling there's very little market for old school centres, especially when they're owed $50 million over the next 3 yrs.
                              Could be worse, could look at the market for broken down centers who count against the cap for $56M over the next three years.

Hi Joakim!

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/ShamsChar...92509744246786

Gallo to clips and Hawks absorb the dump. They took garbage for Millsap.

Comment

Working...
                                X