Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    If Carroll has no right for an opinion then we too have no right. People talking about teamwork but if you're role player you should shut the fuck up and be happy? Shit is stupid
    DC is salty. You wanna talk shit, talk during the season. Or @ Exit interviews. There's no need to trash your ex-team if they trade you. Unprofessional.

Comment

If Carroll has no right for an opinion then we too have no right. People talking about teamwork but if you're role player you should shut the fuck up and be happy? Shit is stupid
      Carroll did nothing positive for this franchise. He absolutely should shut up.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        DC is salty. You wanna talk shit, talk during the season. Or @ Exit interviews. There's no need to trash your ex-team if they trade you. Unprofessional.
        Carroll can go screw himself. I knew that signing was a disaster waiting to happen. He played like shit and is now showing more fight in the media than he ever did on the court for us.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Real players understand. Lowry/Deebo going to have the Nets circled on the calender. At least 2pat was smart. When you play like shit you can't talk shit.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          LMAO it's so true though. Like Carroll of course no one trusted your ass you were hot garbage. Like stop being salty. I swore i read that Pat talked shit too. No as much and as badly as carroll but he took some slight shots. Maybe I'm wrong
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            LMAO it's so true though. Like Carroll of course no one trusted your ass you were hot garbage. Like stop being salty. I swore i read that Pat talked shit too. No as much and as badly as carroll but he took some slight shots. Maybe I'm wrong
            i dont recall anything coming from 2pat's camp but i haven't bothered to follow too closely on him. He was done as soon as ibaka arrived (IMO ibaka was never intended to be the starting center).

Comment

Nah, only thing Pat said was he was happy to sign with a team as hungry as he was to win in OKC, but wasn't clear whether he was contrasting to Toronto or to other teams that made (presumably bigger) offers.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Nah, only thing Pat said was he was happy to sign with a team as hungry as he was to win in OKC, but wasn't clear whether he was contrasting to Toronto or to other teams that made (presumably bigger) offers.
                given masai's "complacency" comment, who knows? of course i'm probably just putting on the tinfoil hat with that connection.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Oh okay. I thought I heard he said something about our ball movement as well. And hey it's not like Carroll is wrong. We are way too ISO heavy, but when you can't knock down open shots or stop anyone to save your life when that's ALL you're asked to do I think it's best you hush lol. And Pat is smart to not say anything because we've been ISO heavy since the day he got here and he used to shoot the ball a lot better his first couple years. Or at least he didn't used to pass up shots as much, so the ISO heavy offence is not an excuse he can use.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

i mean the thing is i don't disagree with Carroll's initial comments about ball movement, etc. but man, time and place.

Comment

• Maybe if DC actually played like a junkyard dog then he would have earned respect from our other players, but he played bad, didn't seem to care a lot and couldn't hit a shot. Why would Demar pass to him when he would miss over and over again. You can't keep trusting someone like that. Maybe if he focused on ball more than his next shopping marathon (which seemed to be bi-weekly at least) then other players would take him more seriously. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fwiw, what do you think he meant with his gripes on the way out the door. If it's a surprise that demar and kyle had the ball the whole time...he shouldn't have been surprised. The one thing that stands out from watching all of the games, seemed to be a lack of communication between cojo and jonas. They always seemed to be on the wrong page.

Comment

• “You don’t know how excited I was when I was traded,” Carroll said on Tuesday. “It was like a rush of joy just ran through my body.”

http://www.nba.com/nets/news/2017/07...ejoin-atkinson

wow nevermind fuck this guy
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

“You don’t know how excited I was when I was traded,” Carroll said on Tuesday. “It was like a rush of joy just ran through my body.”

lmao ok there demarre.

Comment

When you play like shit yeah. I'm pretty sure Norm's opinion is respected

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

“You don’t know how excited I was when I was traded,” Carroll said on Tuesday. “It was like a rush of joy just ran through my body.”

lol wtf?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X