Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      HOU won't have cap room to give us cap relief, which is supposed to be the whole point of moving JV. If we can afford to keep him, we should, he provides size and rebounding for specific matchups that no one else on the team does (some would argue he provides a lot more than that, but even that alone would be reason enough to hold onto him if it's not difficult).
      Isn't the point of moving JV to get better defensively at the 5 spot, not just necessarily cap relief? If the Clippers are looking to rebuild I'd give them a call about trading JV and maybe one of our younger prospects for DeAndre Jordan. We get better on the glass there (which is JV's main plus), get a highly efficient pick and roll/lob partner for DeMar/Lowry and an elite defender. He's basically what Biyombo was for 2 games in the 2016 playoffs, except all the time. He's 28 and locked up for the next couple years as well, which fits in nicely with DeMar's timeline at least.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Lance is delusional but what's with that midget trolling like that?!

Ainge has yet to do a damn thing, for all he knows he's gone next year lol

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Isn't the point of moving JV to get better defensively at the 5 spot, not just necessarily cap relief? If the Clippers are looking to rebuild I'd give them a call about trading JV and maybe one of our younger prospects for DeAndre Jordan. We get better on the glass there (which is JV's main plus), get a highly efficient pick and roll/lob partner for DeMar/Lowry and an elite defender. He's basically what Biyombo was for 2 games in the 2016 playoffs, except all the time. He's 28 and locked up for the next couple years as well, which fits in nicely with DeMar's timeline at least.
          He has a player option in the 2nd yr that he will likely decline.
          I'd do JV + cojo + 1st. I don't mind the 1st bc the magic 2nd shouldn't be that much lower.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Ibaka plays the 5 so that would be fine

Comment

• suppose we get milsap with JV + Cojo + 1st
              how are we going to bring back both lowry and ibaka???
              assuming that bringing in Milsap would cause a lot of cap stress

Comment

• To me there is no way Lowry leaves unless Masai actually decides that it would be better that way but
                would you guys trade DMC or JV for Lin?

Comment

• I think we missed our opportunity to make a big move last year when we had the 9th pick. We don't have the assets to get the piece we need. Look for internal development to move this team to another level.

Comment

• Can anyone hop on the Lin train with me? I feel very lonely as of now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85W1WjTu21k

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      To me there is no way Lowry leaves unless Masai actually decides that it would be better that way but
                      would you guys trade DMC or JV for Lin?
                      Sure why not then parley cojo to the kings.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                        Sure why not then parley cojo to the kings.
                        Yayy!! Thanks friend!!

Comment

• Lin? Gross... I'd rather Cojo and Wright

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            Lin? Gross... I'd rather Cojo and Wright
                            ugh... :'( ...

Comment

• We should try to get LMA or Paul Milsap

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                We should try to get LMA or Paul Milsap
                                Paul Milsap yes LMA is a hard no from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X