• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    this team is toast.
    burnt toast
    OG is our king

Comment

• Who will be the first to mention DeMar's technical?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        1st Round Exit

Butler (Bulls)
        MKG (Charlotte)
        Paul George (Indiana)

Derozan is pissing on his pants now
        just by thinking who will defend him in the first round

Sad
        There is also a good probability that he also has to defend one of these guys...lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Someone else said depending on the matchup we might not even get out the first round. As crazy as that sounds that may be the case. If we were to get either Chicago or Charlotte in the playoffs there is no way we get out of the first round.
          You're being a little melodramatic bud. Neither of those teams are guaranteed to beat us, they both have their own problems.

We don't look great right now but we can still be an ECF team.

The bigger question, as it has been for some time, is what Masai is planning to do to get us to compete beyond that level.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Who will be the first to mention DeMar's technical?
            Crying is stupid but it's a given that whistles are looser in the playoffs.

Against Butler/ MKG or George...he will run out of tears

Comment

• This trade deadline will be the defining moment for Masai as a GM when he is actually forced to do something other than let the team supposedly grow.

Time to upgrade to iPhone Masai, stop making the excuse of evaluating and do something.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                I'm so confident in the win that I'm already googling ideas for gifs for the Pelicans gamethread.

JV will have a good night on the glass but I see a lot of the secondary scoring coming from either Powell/Ross/CoJo in an offensive outburst.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  This trade deadline will be the defining moment for Masai as a GM when he is actually forced to do something other than let the team supposedly grow.

Time to upgrade to iPhone Masai, stop making the excuse of evaluating and do something.
                  He will not make any significant move .... He is not that kind of GM.

Comment

• Can we fire Casey yet?

Comment

• Getting homecourt sets us up for failure...let's get in as a 5th,6th seed

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        He will not make any significant move .... He is not that kind of GM.
                        Well he better because the way this team looks right now we will be lucky to make the 2nd rd and if we get beat in the 1st you better believe Lowry is going to start looking at his options a lot more and really PHI could be a perfect situation if they are healthy. If this team cant remain competitive, Lowry returning is no given and if he doesnt n we are suddenly in rebuild AGAIN, Masai is equally done as we would be as a franchise.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I'm so confident in the win that I'm already googling ideas for gifs for the Pelicans gamethread.

JV will have a good night on the glass but I see a lot of the secondary scoring coming from either Powell/Ross/CoJo in an offensive outburst.

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I think you've just jinxed us.

Well...

Comment

• Looking at the box score it looks like Corey was atrocious. 1-6 and he let DJ Augustine go off on him. Nice. Team worst -15 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Awful loss.

Part of me think dropping Carrol and Joseph and Siakam from the rotation and giving more minutes to Powell would have the same impact as making a trade for another piece.

Let's see Delon Wright get some backup minutes.

Free Norman Powell.

Definitely need more intensity on d

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                Awful loss.

Part of me think dropping Carrol and Joseph and Siakam from the rotation and giving more minutes to Powell would have the same impact as making a trade for another piece.

Let's see Delon Wright get some backup minutes.

Free Norman Powell.

Definitely need more intensity on d
                                Casey is making us pay with his stubborness. It is clear as day that Delon and Norm should be getting CoJo and DCs minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X