Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maury wrote: View Post
    Looking at the box score it looks like Corey was atrocious. 1-6 and he let DJ Augustine go off on him. Nice. Team worst -15 as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Corey was untouchable as a trade chip on RR just a month ago

    Comment


    • McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Corey was untouchable as a trade chip on RR just a month ago
      I've been advocating for a trade since he became a pylon in October.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Well he better because the way this team looks right now we will be lucky to make the 2nd rd and if we get beat in the 1st you better believe Lowry is going to start looking at his options a lot more and really PHI could be a perfect situation if they are healthy. If this team cant remain competitive, Lowry returning is no given and if he doesnt n we are suddenly in rebuild AGAIN, Masai is equally done as we would be as a franchise.
        You went from point a (us not making a trade) to point b (first round elimination, Lowry leaving, ujiri fired, I think the raptors leaving toronto?) In a hurry.

        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • tDotted wrote: View Post
          Lou Will was not consistent
          He won 6th man of the year that season lol

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            You went from point a (us not making a trade) to point b (first round elimination, Lowry leaving, ujiri fired, I think the raptors leaving toronto?) In a hurry.

            Lol. You totally clawed him. No offense to the Doc
            You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

            When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              You went from point a (us not making a trade) to point b (first round elimination, Lowry leaving, ujiri fired, I think the raptors leaving toronto?) In a hurry.

              I never said not to make a trade lol I said that Ibaka isn't a good one. There is a difference.

              ...and yeah if we don't make one I certainly don't have faith in this team doing any better than the 2nd rd and yes I do think there is a possibility we can lose in the 1st rd. If that happens everything can unravel for this franchise (and no not the city losing the franchise lol just us becoming terrible again).

              Comment


              • Maury wrote: View Post
                I've been advocating for a trade since he became a pylon in October.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I thought the Spurs already noticed this a long time ago.

                He got exposed last season.
                You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                Comment






                • Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post




                    lets see who he will bench next game: DD or JV !!!

                    Comment


                    • If Masai is logical...

                      Undo the mistake...offer Derozan, Joseph and future picks for Butler or Paul George.
                      You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                      When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                      Comment


                      • Boston is in second seed, I guess everyones prediction came true...s@@@@@tttt
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

                        Comment


                        • Geez

                          Sometimes I wonder if they were just waiting for us to slump so that they can come out with their pitch forks.

                          We get it.... We're now in 3rd place for the first time in a long time and it's panic time. Smh. Let's see what happens between now and the trade deadline before we panic. Wouldn't that be more prudent?

                          Comment


                          • Please Stop this love affair with Derozan.

                            Just be prudent because if Butler or Paul George are either available, Masai can save his job this early by trading Derozan as the core piece of the deal.

                            Let loose Powell and pair him with either of these guys.

                            What is best for this team's future should be the ultimate goal.
                            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sun Jan 29, 2017, 10:12 PM.
                            You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                            When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                            Comment


                            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Please Stop this love affair with Derozan.

                              Just be prudent because if Butler or Paul George are either available,
                              They're not. Could've saved yourself some time on that post

                              Comment


                              • special1 wrote: View Post
                                Geez

                                Sometimes I wonder if they were just waiting for us to slump so that they can come out with their pitch forks.

                                We get it.... We're now in 3rd place for the first time in a long time and it's panic time. Smh. Let's see what happens between now and the trade deadline before we panic. Wouldn't that be more prudent?
                                no. NO.

                                panic! panic!!!
                                OG is our king

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X