Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Im happy he proved me wrong tho. There was no indication he would do that prior to this season. However, there are many signs now that say we will be worse than last season in the playoffs. He is trending that way yet again toward the end of the season. He started last season playing great team ball too and i praised him then. You are the sucker at the end of every season hiding when demar sabotagea our team in the playoffs.
    No indication?? You mean the previous 2 all-star selections didn't give you any indication? The fact that he was chosen for Team USA once again?

How many times must this man prove you wrong??

You say the same damn thing every year.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry, should have said would have been worse than last season. Before the trades. I think if we get lowry back we can be better this year. But without lowry, if demar plays the wrong way we will suffer. When he plays well we can be great. One of us can recognize when he does both and one of us is a biased fool
      Other than Claw Reborn, most the criticism on Demar this season has been pretty reasonable. For whatever reason a few biased people just get offended no matter what.

Comment

• Ever since demar got benched

He's been passing rlly well

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          Demar got the message when he got benched!
          100000000 agree

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Ever since demar got benched

He's been passing rlly well

Exactly. Great to see

Comment

• I think anything is an indication. I think JV's time in Toronto is done. He's too much of a situational player. Such is the death of the big man in the NBA without a three or at least a respectable mid range!

Comment

• Damn, I wished we chopped more time before Beal hit that jumper

Comment

• Wow..Did Demar just pass the ball.lol...JV,Carroll and Joseph good as gone ne next year
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Sorry, should have said would have been worse than last season. Before the trades. I think if we get lowry back we can be better this year. But without lowry, if demar plays the wrong way we will suffer. When he plays well we can be great. One of us can recognize when he does both and one of us is a biased fool
                    I'm pretty sure we know who the biased fool is..... like I said, you wanted us to let him walk for NOTHING.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Other than Claw Reborn, most the criticism on Demar this season has been pretty reasonable. For whatever reason a few biased people just get offended no matter what.
                      Awwww, I thought you already put me on your ignore list

Did I not say that I'm making your RR life colorful

Comment

• Demar passing in the clutch, bench him more often!

This is the Derozan I love to see.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          I think anything is an indication. I think JV's time in Toronto is done. He's too much of a situational player. Such is the death of the big man in the NBA without a three or at least a respectable mid range!
                          Marc, Boogie, Timmy, KAT, and even Brook got ready for the new era. JV is still way behind

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            I'm pretty sure we know who the biased fool is..... like I said, you wanted us to let him walk for NOTHING.

I love when demar plays like a true allstar and leader. You're oddly obsessed with him and its creepy

Comment

• JVs time as a raptor is done

I can see him getting traded to the mavs for cap space once they strike out in free agency again

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• we scored back, but what pissed me off was that they scored 4 points in only 10 seconds. bastards

Comment

Working...
                                X