Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Do u really think the Wiz can catch the Cavs? the Cavs are just coasting, i think they're bored. They'll turn it up the last 10 games of the season. Just watch.
    The Cavs really don't need homecourt at all in the playoffs like the other East teams do. I expect them to do the right thing and rest LeBron down the stretch

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      It's not like he's an offensive dynamo off the bench. Powell is much better when he's not an option offensively.
      He is better when he is not forced to play like Derozan. In the starting lineup he is able to do what he is actually good at.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        He is better when he is not forced to play like Derozan. In the starting lineup he is able to do what he is actually good at.
        Agreed
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• I'm cheering for the celtics to win the rest of their games. We take Atlanta in 6, Cavs in 7, then when Boston just came out of a really tough 7 game series against Washington (they will only win with home court) we can roll them in 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mavs @ Raptors, 3/13/17 on TSN

Then a fresh Kyle catches fire and we beat the warriors in 6 after being down 2-0

Last edited by Maury; Mon Mar 13, 2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Pizza and they win by 20+!! Everybody get off the ledge!
                With the Mavs missing Noel and Matthews tonight, and starting Yogi Ferrell AND Steph Curry (lol), I don't even want to contemplate the levels of despair around here if we lost this one.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Then a fresh Kyle catches fire and we beat the warriors in 6 after being down 2-0

Then we win three more championships and use ancient DNA to successfully bring an actual raptor back to life

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    So

Then we win three more championships and use ancient DNA to successfully bring an actual raptor back to life
                    Which eventually after 10-15 years and multiple successful Dino creations a planet of the apes type scenario happens and the world is dominated by raptors.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      With the Mavs missing Noel and Matthews tonight, and starting Yogi Ferrell AND Steph Curry (lol), I don't even want to contemplate the levels of despair around here if we lost this one.
                      I had a though Dirk would go off for 35 and make this a sweaty-nut finish in the 4th

Comment

• got a lot of respect for dirk still working to play for this team, but he looks all of his 38 years at this point. Still doesn't matter what you do against him defensively if he gets hot, but those nights are less frequent now, the defense is what it is, and he's just being left behind by the speed of both teams at times.

Gotta figure he's thinking about retirement.

I fucking love dirk though. I'll be sad when he finally calls it quits.

Comment

• hawks lose

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            got a lot of respect for dirk still working to play for this team, but he looks all of his 38 years at this point. Still doesn't matter what you do against him defensively if he gets hot, but those nights are less frequent now, the defense is what it is, and he's just being left behind by the speed of both teams at times.

Gotta figure he's thinking about retirement.

I fucking love dirk though. I'll be sad when he finally calls it quits.
                            He should really do it right now while he can physically still be on the court.

With the speed of the game and the wear on his old body, one sudden move to fast for his older joints and bones...snap. I obviously don't wish him that but that's the very serious part to consider. Kobe nearly couldn't warrior it through the year. People don't realize what blood and guts it took for Kobe to complete a season coming back from an Achilles injury that everyone says is a career ender....as in you DON'T come back to play again...he did and that's why he looked so bad and why his final game is truly incredible and almost something of legend.

I really wish Dirk would just do it now, let the fans just cheer him out and not risk injury as much and let him play all out offensively this last stretch of the season when they want to tank anyways and let that be his final performance....who knows if he'll physically be able to do so next year?! Would be a much better conclusion to a great career then risking it being worse and at best just being a very mediocre exit to the game.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              He should really do it right now while he can physically still be on the court.

With the speed of the game and the wear on his old body, one sudden move to fast for his older joints and bones...snap. I obviously don't wish him that but that's the very serious part to consider. Kobe nearly couldn't warrior it through the year. People don't realize what blood and guts it took for Kobe to complete a season coming back from an Achilles injury that everyone says is a career ender....as in you DON'T come back to play again...he did and that's why he looked so bad and why his final game is truly incredible and almost something of legend.

I really wish Dirk would just do it now, let the fans just cheer him out and not risk injury as much and let him play all out offensively this last stretch of the season when they want to tank anyways and let that be his final performance....who knows if he'll physically be able to do so next year?! Would be a much better conclusion to a great career then risking it being worse and at best just being a very mediocre exit to the game.
                              Yeah but Kobe never rested any games ... the mavs rest dirk on back to backs and give him less mileage. That said it is incredible how much wear and tear he has put on his body considering he has been in the playoffs year over year over year. That said I don't think he has played much in the summers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X