X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything will be okay.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Carroll is like the opposite of a junk yard dog..he doesn't dive for anything, can't finish at the rim..He's basically just a spot up 3 point shooter and that's it
      the black kyle korver
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Cory Joseph and Pat Pat a combined 1/9.....Tough to keep a lead when you get no production from your main bench guys
        Nuggets are shooting 55%. That's unacceptable.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Cory Joseph and Pat Pat a combined 1/9.....Tough to keep a lead when you get no production from your main bench guys
          Agreed. Carroll is also bad. Too many passengers and they're all veterans. We haven't noticed it hurting us yet but when demar regresses from 33 pts to mid to high 20s, we will notice it.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Nuggets are shooting 55%. That's unacceptable.
            They don't call Mudiay Curry-Lite for no reason...

Comment

• people will blame the defence, as usual, ignoring the fact that this isn’t baseball, and offence and defence are inseperable in basketball. the raptors have been creating their defensive problems by taking horrendous shots, often with no passes on an offensive set.

Comment

• khd wrote: View Post
                people will blame the defence, as usual, ignoring the fact that this isn’t baseball, and offence and defence are in-separable in basketball. The raptors have been creating their defensive problems by patterson missing shots, often with no passes on an offensive set.
                ftfy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Everything will be okay.

I was going to say "you know how that ends, don't you?", but I fear that you do.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I'm not a big demar fan but we have to stop blaming him for them missing open shots. And Patterson has zero excuse because he has been here for a while and has shot the ball well on this team in the past. Demarre can use that excuse. But at some point he has to get used to our style of play and figure it out because we will never ever play like Atlanta did.
                    This. He can't make them put the ball into the basket. They need to convert opportunities when they are there, that's the role of a spot up shooter.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      ftfy
                      sure, that is part of it, but we also just need to slow down in general. run when it makes sense, not for the sake of it.

Comment

• Idk if this really needs to be said (given that it's very obvious) but 2pat and Carroll have been HORRIBLE this season. Like exceedingly useless.

Comment

• I'm gonna stop watching and let this thread do the work. Me streaming it is bad luck

Comment

• ...and that's not the shot you want to open the half with.

Comment

• Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                                Idk if this really needs to be said (given that it's very obvious) but 2pat and Carroll have been HORRIBLE this season. Like exceedingly useless.
                                At least Carroll scored something tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X