X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norman....that is all

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      And miss. This game is screaming for norman "energizer" Powell. Jv, pat, Carroll look like the altitude effected their head too. Derozan not much better
      Ross had a nice few sequences. Kyle, Demar, Norm, Ross, Siakam and Yak should be seeing the bulk of the minutes.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Ross is our bench.

PP and Joseph are not giving them anything.
        Powell Ross together plz casey

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Yes, demars bail out passes are not good for pat or dmc
          I'm not a big demar fan but we have to stop blaming him for them missing open shots. And Patterson has zero excuse because he has been here for a while and has shot the ball well on this team in the past. Demarre can use that excuse. But at some point he has to get used to our style of play and figure it out because we will never ever play like Atlanta did.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• altitude is not the problem. dumbass play is. slow down your offence and you wont get run on. jesus, this is like basketball 101.

Comment

• I think we should get norman in as starter next half. Carroll needs a shot in the arm the guy just floats around with a spaced out look
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Ross is our bench.

PP and Joseph are not giving them anything.
                And apparently we're saving Norm for the 9th inning.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Ross had a nice few sequences. Kyle, Demar, Norm, Ross, Siakam and Yak should be seeing the bulk of the minutes.
                  Yes. If cory sucks now plz trade him before anyone notices

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    at this point who even cares to be honest. raptors are playing horrible basketball, and have been since they decided to stop moving the ball and go for one on ones and rushing in transition. They are defending themselves by their unwillingness to involve their most efficient player.
                    Agreed and that's the most important thing. Just discouraged to see JV look like this.

No idea why we are running so much over the last few games. We need to slow things down.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      25th I think
                      Makes sense because to me we have looked terrible
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cory Joseph and Pat Pat a combined 1/9.....Tough to keep a lead when you get no production from your main bench guys

Comment

• you know your offence sucks when sam mitchell's punditry makes you think he'd be a good improvement over dwane.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                            He's a system player. He's not the grimy grinder that he makes himself out to be. He looked really good defensively in Atlanta because they ran a tight defensive scheme. Very different than what he's asked to do here.
                            Raps systems make players really work hard on offense & defense, which can expose who has individual talent or not.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              And apparently we're saving Norm for the 9th inning.
                              No dwane showalter

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                you know your offence sucks when sam mitchell's punditry makes you think he'd be a good improvement over dwane.
                                Case has been distracted recently. Trying to find the computer that spit out our schedule so he could break it.

Comment

Working...
                                X