No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our offense has reverted back to everybody taking a turn dribble driving from the perimeter. smh.

Comment

• Amir wrestled Ibaka to the floor...
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Need offense with Demar resting? HOW ABOUT THROWING JV OUT CASEY YOU FUCKWIT.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          LOL Im glad hes playing like shit just for this reason. People were really getting ridiculous with the delon love
          He's hasn't played a ton at this level, so I'm sure the game hasn't 'slowed down' for him yet. I'm sure he's going to have mixed results for the rest of the season.

Comment

• I really hate Powell in this role. Spot up shooter and occasional drive. Can't let him handle the ball this much

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Need offense with Demar resting? HOW ABOUT THROWING JV OUT CASEY YOU FUCKWIT.
              Who?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Powell is not playing his game. Not sure what hes doing out there. He's just going iso every possession.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Powell is not playing his game. Not sure what hes doing out there. He's just going iso every possession.
                  Same as derozan wright and joseph...wait a minute...
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Powell is not playing his game. Not sure what hes doing out there. He's just going iso every possession.
                    he's playing demar's game. because casey's coaching philosophy is reducable to hashtags. #NextManUp #PoundTheRock #I'mADumbass

Comment

Should know by now thats Casey's "system".

Comment

• Play the starters plus Tucker Casey. Not hard

Comment

• Isaiah licking his lips that he now has a shorter Corey to shoot over top of.

I would have Norm guard him.

Comment

• On a missed shot on offence when the rebound is in the air, Bebe is running down court. Has no interest in rebounding in fighting for position or for just going for the board with reckless abandon (see 5'10" Kyle Lowry)

Comment

He's running DeMar's sets. That's what Casey said during the break, when KL/DD didn't arrive for practice. CoJo and Norm were running the same plays as Kyle and DeMar.

Comment

• Yea Powell just looks out of control when he tries to go ISO too much
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X