Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    I didn't read any pre game notes. Is PJ Tucker hurt? Or did they just give him the day off?
    His left ankle is sore.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

    Comment


    • Poeltl has had a great game by the eye.

      Comment


      • Starting SF Jacob Poeltl to the rim lol

        Comment


        • We have WAY too many guys who cannot finish with contact. Norman, Wright, Jakob, Carroll. That isn't going to bode well for the playoffs. But thankfully most of them will be getting very few minutes or no minutes at all.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

          Comment


          • Personally hoping our bench can play the bulk of the mins up until the last couple of games, then hopefully Kyle can get somewhat back in rhythm.

            Comment


            • Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
              I didn't read any pre game notes. Is PJ Tucker hurt? Or did they just give him the day off?
              He has a sore knee but I have a feeling he didn't play mostly because its Philly we're playing. If we were playing a good team he probably would play. Well at least thats what Im hoping because we cannot afford for him to be legit injured.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • Well some of those guys are not going to play much in the playoffs anyways.

                Comment


                • GLF wrote: View Post
                  We have WAY too many guys who cannot finish with contact. Norman, Wright, Jakob, Carroll. That isn't going to bode well for the playoffs. But thankfully most of them will be getting very few minutes or no minutes at all.
                  In fairness 3 of those guys are rookies or 2nd year guys... 2 who aren't near strong enough....
                  Carroll does have his issues around the rim though..
                  And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                  Comment


                  • GLF wrote: View Post
                    We have WAY too many guys who cannot finish with contact. Norman, Wright, Jakob, Carroll. That isn't going to bode well for the playoffs. But thankfully most of them will be getting very few minutes or no minutes at all.
                    It's super disappointing that Powell isn't better at finishing considering how physically strong and fast he is.

                    Comment


                    • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Personally hoping our bench can play the bulk of the mins up until the last couple of games, then hopefully Kyle can get somewhat back in rhythm.
                      We're still playing a few teams fighting for positioning so I doubt we are going to get away with playing mostly our bench. Especially if Tucker sits out a few games.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                      Comment


                      • Bring in Bruno but Bebe can sit.

                        Comment


                        • Happy to see Bebe is still NOT getting time lol sorry not sorry...

                          Comment


                          • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            It's super disappointing that Powell isn't better at finishing considering how physically strong and fast he is.
                            Agreed. He is already strong enough to me that he should be able to finish through contact better. It always shocks me when he misses so many easy layups. Yea he does get hit a bit but he doesn't get hit hard enough that he should miss those.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              In fairness 3 of those guys are rookies or 2nd year guys... 2 who aren't near strong enough....
                              Carroll does have his issues around the rim though..
                              That's true but we cant afford that in the playoffs with how hard points are to come by. But most of them wont be playing so it is what it is
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                              Comment


                              • yeesh.. every time I think wright is making progress he pulls a brain cramp like that.. .running out before he even lays a hand on the ball.. its not the NCAA Delon.. there are big fast strong players everywhere...if your waiting for the ball to make it to you instead of going to get it your going to be sorely disappointed every time that happens..
                                And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X