No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We getting the old Demar now. Tunnel vision and stupid shots.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Pretty bad quarter but they probably should have been at the line at least four times in it.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Demar is playing dumb again. Is this how he's going to look in the playoffs when he doesn't get calls? lol
        It's fucking crazy. He just flips a switch back to Tunnel Vision DeMar whenever he's angry at the ref. Aghh
        Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Still wouldn't want either player! I still think he's highly overrated!
        Long time no see

Comment

• The run still happened. Kyle and the bench better fucking step up. But this is what I mean Jakob does the best he can but he hurts lineups just like Carroll. Once either of them come into the game the other team makes a run
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The officiating really is bad. Tyler something was pretty much out of control when he ran into Jakob. Should have been a charge.

Comment

• So much for "resting". Lebron at 36 minutes with 8 minutes left. And the Cavs are losing...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                It's fucking crazy. He just flips a switch back to Tunnel Vision DeMar whenever he's angry at the ref. Aghh

Long time no see
                Right! If this happens again this playoffs expect him to shoot a league worst LOL
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  The run still happened. Kyle and the bench better fucking step up. But this is what I mean Jakob does the best he can but he hurts lineups just like Carroll. Once either of them come into the game the other team makes a run
                  Not Jakob's fault that the Heat are back in this thing.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• For real? Atl is resting shrooder, milsapp and howard and beating a full strength cavs squad??

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      We getting the old Demar now. Tunnel vision and stupid shots.
                      Miami can basically play man up against Demar, and don't need to send help or sag off other players to give Demar someone to pass to

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        The officiating really is bad. Tyler something was pretty much out of control when he ran into Jakob. Should have been a charge.
                        Yea its been bad but I kind of like the no calls because this is exactly what will happen in the playoffs. And I don't like how Demar has handled it

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I dunno, he's playing really soft on both ends. Not having an impact on the O boards and allowing the paint to collapse on D. That's basically all he's being asked to do.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                            For real? Atl is resting shrooder, milsapp and howard and beating a full strength cavs squad??
                            Cavs are just coasting duuude. They don't care about winning gamezz

Comment

• JV can't buy a call lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Well I guess we can say the same thing about Carroll when the starters play like shit lol

Comment

Working...
                                X