• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both these games have been very eventful

Comment

• Ha! Golden state lose. Sweet

Comment

• Steph and Draymond didn't even play 30 mins, no Iggy.

Good W for HOU and fun game to watch but really don't make much of it.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          Ha! Golden state lose. Sweet
          I can picture Steve Kerr yelling at practice tomorrow: " See this is why you need to do a little less showboating AND PLAY SOME FREAKING DEFENCE!!"

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Steph and Draymond didn't even play 30 mins, no Iggy.

Good W for HOU and fun game to watch but really don't make much of it.
            Draymond got injured. Knee strain. But yeah it's still golden states title to lose.

Comment

• PJ Tucker beasting with 20 points and playing the usual hard defence and rebounding the ball.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                PJ Tucker beasting with 20 points and playing the usual hard defence and rebounding the ball.
                Seeing him away from this team makes me so sad. Will not be tuning into Rockets games any longer..

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Seeing him away from this team makes me so sad. Will not be tuning into Rockets games any longer..
                  He's the reason I'm kinda rooting for the rockets a little this year. Really sucks we couldn't keep him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Yeah
                    Ok he makes the team better then
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      Draymond got injured. Knee strain. But yeah it's still golden states title to lose.
                      I'm just saying, in general these guys will easily get at least 30+mpg in a series against HOU.

Steph = the most important player offensively to GSW
                      Draymond = the most important player defensively to GSW
                      Iggy = the best player they have coming off the bench, is big time in big games (DNP)

I make nothing out of this game other than it was a fun one to watch.

Comment

Well Karma in sports happen sometimes. We gave up on PJ way too soon as a rookie and now when we wanted him to stay, he leaves us for a better team. Its good that we now have the 905 to ensure future talent don't just get buried at the end of the bench but actually get to play and improve their skills. So the PJ Tuckers and the Hassan Whites of the world don't slip away so easily.

Comment

• he wasn't ready
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. The more I watch him the more pissed off I am he left. We really could use a guy like that. Oh well, I wish him nothing but luck and he does make me root for Houston a bit.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• PJ Tucker with 20 points and Golden State is on pace to go 0-82.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                PJ Tucker with 20 points and Golden State is on pace to go 0-82.
                                Rockets were also +20 with Tucker on the floor. Man that is just a huge loss for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X