No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 112 - Golden State Warriors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yak was outstanding all for naught because of ISO’s.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Same old iso garbage in the last 2 mins. This team hasn't changed.

Yep the Raps were fun and dynamic for 6-7 mins there...then those 2 overpaid POS took over and we lost.

Same shit... this is why I said all game I cant see another decade of this POS

Comment

• I pray to god Casey actually can get it through their thick skulls that the Big 2 BLEW this game with the old style of play. Maybe this can help them learn to stick with the new effin system. Son of a #^%*%^##<€>%>*^^#>*#£¥€>

Comment

• Good game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Delon shouldn't of helped Curry. Yak had KD under control.

yea he really made a HUGE mistake there no question.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Durant gives respect to Poeltl.

Love it!!

Comment

• I cannot with casey and this ISO ball to close games man. It's getting so tired. Kyle and Demar just aren't good enough for that. Let delon run this team from now on please. At least he moves the fucking ball.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• this board is just as toxic as realgm now. I'm out. Peace.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We overpaid for ISO basketball.

When in reality this is a team sport, I’ve been consistent but I admit I can be fucking annoying.

Lol

Comment

• Welp, it went amazing until we reverted back to iso-ball at the close.

Still lots of great takeaways, just like the Spurs game. If we keep this style through the playoffs we have the most robust squad assembled in the Masai/Casey era.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Good game.

Good game but not at the same time. They showed no improvement in terms of the ISO heavy ball down the stretch. We aren't a good enough team and don't have good enough players to be doing that. Golden State can do what they want because as you can see Durant and Curry can hit those shots while Demar and Kyle missed everything.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          this board is just as toxic as realgm now. I'm out. Peace.

toxic? who's really toxic? The overpaid POS in your picture who cost us the game?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            toxic? who's really toxic? The overpaid POS in your picture who cost us the game?
                            You're my first ignore. Congrats.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              You
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Welp, it went amazing until we reverted back to iso-ball at the close.

Still lots of great takeaways, just like the Spurs game. If we keep this style through the playoffs we have the most robust squad assembled in the Masai/Casey era.
                                Right! But I'm losing hope on our ability to do this when the game is tight. We ALWAYS revert back in those tough times and I was HOPING tonight/this seaosn so far would be different but it was the same shit. Ugh!!!!!!! We had this game!

Comment

Working...
                                X