No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 112 - Golden State Warriors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awh man, these games are the worst. So close yet so far away.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      You're my first ignore. Congrats.
      Please tell me. How do you ignore? I need to get on this
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I can't believe people are shitting on DeRozan, he had 24/3/6/6 on 50% shooting against arguably the best team in NBA history on their home court

this one is on lowry, he fucked up 3 times in the last minute of the game
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          You're my first ignore. Congrats.
          I dont care.. I was right the whole game... I'll also put you on ignore...thanks

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Welp, it went amazing until we reverted back to iso-ball at the close.

Still lots of great takeaways, just like the Spurs game. If we keep this style through the playoffs we have the most robust squad assembled in the Masai/Casey era.
            It's like ISO is just in Demar, Lowry's and Casey's DNA. They will NEVER go away from that. It's just so fucking idiotic.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lowry really disappointed me tonight. 5-18 with terrible Defense.

Here’s to hoping he picks it up, or we are in for some trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• glf wrote: View Post
                please tell me. How do you ignore? I need to get on this
                lollll

Comment

• Im so excited for the next game. Love the rotation we had this game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Lowry really disappointed me tonight. 5-18 with terrible Defense.

Here’s to hoping he picks it up, or we are in for some trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dude 4 years of this... if anyone thinks in his 30's he's gonna break out we are all delusional.

Comment

• Devlin said it best at the end: Lowry derozan miss, durant curry make

The good: our young guys! Wright and Poeltl are the teams best players through 4 games, OG looks promising, Siakam did his thing...this 3 year window may be a little wider than we thought!

The bad: Lowry and late game iso demar. But I mean kyle..wake up man. I hope it's just a slump and not a decline, because he looks bad offensively. If we had someone even close to regular lowry we'd be 4-0 right now
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lol

Someone is excited to beat the beatable.

Good night

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I so excited for the next game. Love the rotation we had this game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          The young guys were amazing and dynamic.

Then we had overpaid Lowry who pretty much single handily cost us the game.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Please tell me. How do you ignore? I need to get on this
                            Just go to their profile and there should be an add to ignore list button.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              You
                              Cause I was right.

Come on give me your rebuttal?

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                I can't believe people are shitting on DeRozan, he had 24/3/6/6 on 50% shooting against arguably the best team in NBA history on their home court

this one is on lowry, he fucked up 3 times in the last minute of the game
                                Demar so far this season has been no where as bad as Kyle but just like against Spurs he made some bad plays and took some bad shots when it mattered most.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X