Game #4: Toronto Raptors 112 - Golden State Warriors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Good game but not at the same time. They showed no improvement in terms of the ISO heavy ball down the stretch. We aren't a good enough team and don't have good enough players to be doing that. Golden State can do what they want because as you can see Durant and Curry can hit those shots while Demar and Kyle missed everything.
    Yes 4 years of that...

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Lowry really disappointed me tonight. 5-18 with terrible Defense.

Here’s to hoping he picks it up, or we are in for some trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The defensive scheme was really odd. We switched Lowry on to Durant so much. Lots of times they could of just got back to their man but decided to switch and Lowry got burned by durant because of it.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        I can't believe people are shitting on DeRozan, he had 24/3/6/6 on 50% shooting against arguably the best team in NBA history on their home court

this one is on lowry, he fucked up 3 times in the last minute of the game
        yes but the last two mins what did demar do when it mattered?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          Just go to their profile and there should be an add to ignore list button.
          Thanks!
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We got monster games from Siakam and Poeltl. Should've won if not for piss poor execution down the stretch. The DeMar iso made some sense since he was shooting well today, but why the fuck did we iso Lowry twice? He was crap all game.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              The defensive scheme was really odd. We switched Lowry on to Durant so much. Lots of times they could of just got back to their man but decided to switch and Lowry got burned by durant because of it.
              His Defense on Durant wasn’t that bad considering how Durant was lighting up everyone

How he got blown by, by curry and mcaw during every possession.. that was atrocious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                stop making excuses for that POS
                He speaks well of you...why so much hate?
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• This team isn't getting anywhere with "trash bros" as our stars.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    He speaks well of you...why so much hate?
                    ok its just a game.. really it is... but come on if lowry wasn't on the floor, we probably had a better chance there.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      This team isn't getting anywhere with "trash bros" as our stars.

finally a guy who gets it

Comment

• OG was a +8 today.

Question.

Why the hell did he get benched for Ibaka when we didn't even involve Serge at all in the offense? Could've used OG's defensive quickness late in the game on KD

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          yes but the last two mins what did demar do when it mattered?
                          If lowry didnt fuck up 4 times in the last 90 seconds maybe Derozan could have had the ball more to fix his mistakes
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• S/O to P Skills for staying ready even though he was out of the rotation.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              This team isn't getting anywhere with "trash bros" as our stars.
                              This is a new realization? At least we're seeing glimpses into the future. Add jv and a slightly better lowry and we're easily 4-0 right now.

But yes lowry vs derozan loses a "final 2 minutes" battle vs curry and durant 99 times out of 100. It's the reality we live in, but I don't think anybody should realistically be too down about the Raptors as a whole thru 4 games. Really we just gotta hope klow gets Goin and this team is gooood
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So close! Tough one.

I think everyone who chimed in on the W/L predictions had written these two games as L's, but damn they were close enough to win.

How about the youth and that offence? 34 3PA, 30 AST on 43 FG, 15 AST for the starting guards combined, if you think this is the same old Raptors, you're not watching very closely. The old Raptors NEVER played like this, and even with the 3 not going down it's making road games against the best teams in the league winnable. Very promising.

Lowry is in some kind of funk, obviously we badly need him to play like he can.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X