Game #14: Toronto Raptors 125 - New Orleans Pelicans 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    That Denver game was his first game back from injury and he really didn't play well.
    He had limited minutes and produced in them (unlike much of the team that night), and most of those minutes we lost because Millsap made Ibaka his bitch. It's not like JV was out there gifting Jokic plays and costing us the game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Nov 17, 2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      He had limited minutes and produced in them (unlike much of the team that night), and most of those minutes we lost because Millsap made Ibaka his bitch. It's not like JV was out there gifting Jokic plays and costing us the game.

I was just pointing out that he was "benched" for a good reason. First game back from a sprained ankle and he didn't look particularly great.

However jv neither struggles nor gets benched vs Jokic. He got 30 plus minutes in both games last season and produced well in both.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
        I was just pointing out that he was "benched" for a good reason. First game back from a sprained ankle and he didn't look particularly great.

However jv neither struggles nor gets benched vs Jokic. He got 30 plus minutes in both games last season and produced well in both.
        Yeah he was justifiably benched with it being his first game back and we got blown out.

Unlike vs. Towns where Casey doesn't even try the match up.

Comment

Working...
        X