Game #15: New York Knicks 84 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    DeMarre went to the Nets, not the Knicks.
    Close enough. I believe it was the philosopher masai ujiri who said "fuck all 5 boroughs!"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      This will be a lowkey difficult game. Porzingis is rolling and he's a bad matchup for Raptors. And they have enough Raptor killers on that squad. I'm predicting an L
      Aww yeah, we're winning this one
      OG is our king

Comment

Deems wrote: View Post
        Hold McDermott to 30 points and we'll win lol
        I'm getting flashbacks of him and Butler raping us in Chicago.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          I'm getting flashbacks of him and Butler raping us in Chicago.
          I've heard some neighborhoods in chicago you should avoid after dark, but this sounds traumatizing. I hope you're still able to lead a normal life

Comment

meductic wrote:
            There has to be some " It's not me, it's you" Demarre incentive to not lose this one!
            DanH wrote: View Post
            DeMarre went to the Nets, not the Knicks.
            I can see how M saw it this way..Like choosing between a floater and a sinker in the porcelain throne. They’re both pieces of shit.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Nov 16, 2017, 02:04 PM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Take care of business here.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                i find it funny that everyone has been going on and on about how porzingis is the center of the future, but now he's playing only 6% of his minutes at C this season.
                He's too skinny to play C full time right now and they're smart for not forcing him to. It's not an accident they got Kanter for Melo. They were most likely looking for a more physical interior player so KP wouldn't get stuck in those matchups.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

So, quick update to my performance tracker. Raps are projected at exactly 5 points above average in ORTG and exactly 2 points above average in DRTG. Their tough schedule puts their raw ratings (especially defensively) worse than that.

The numbers I punched in for my pre-season projections (upon which the above statement is based) assumed a league average ORTG of 106. So far this season, the average is actually closer to 104, though that does tend to rise over the course of the season. In any case, using the 106, the Raps are projected at a 111 ORTG and a 104 DRTG, which would project to 58.6 wins by pythagorean wins, and to 52.1 wins using my normal distribution model (which is conservative as a trend).

If I plug in the early season ratings for each team (it is very early for this), the Raptors instead of being a +5 ORTG and +2 DRTG team, become a +8.1 ORTG and -1.0 DRTG team. Apply those to the new average of 104.2 ORTG and you get a 112.3 ORTG and 105.2 DRTG, which translate to 58.5 wins by pythagorean wins, and 52.2 wins by my model. Very close to the projections-based results.

So either way, the team is playing like a 52-59 win team so far this season, with schedule adjustments made. Their 9-5 record would project to the bottom end of that range.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This week in "krazy kyrie irving", if you're wondering how he became so "woke"(a liberal term that makes me cringe) then wonder no more. How did he learn the earth was flat? That man faked the moon landing? That Milwaukee bucks saved their 1970s court in fermented air tight containers beneath city hall? Well, he stopped eating meat!
                    " just my intellect and everything that I'm awake to now -- I'm very much aware. My awareness is a lot better now that I'm not eating all the GMOs and pesticides and all that they put in our food, man."
                    Aw man. I mean I'm all for a healthy diet and go vegan if you like, but this guy is too much lol

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      This week in "krazy kyrie irving", if you're wondering how he became so "woke"(a liberal term that makes me cringe) then wonder no more. How did he learn the earth was flat? That man faked the moon landing? That Milwaukee bucks saved their 1970s court in fermented air tight containers beneath city hall? Well, he stopped eating meat!

Aw man. I mean I'm all for a healthy diet and go vegan if you like, but this guy is too much lol
                      Good God, what a dipshit.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Good God, what a dipshit.
                        He's on a higher plane. Us mere mortals wouldn't understand.

Comment

Right now he's not hurting anybody but if he starts spreading anti-vaccination shit (and it's not far off) and starts spreading that shit,he becomes a problem
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Right now he's not hurting anybody but if he starts spreading anti-vaccination shit (and it's not far off) and starts spreading that shit,he becomes a problem
                            When celebs/athletes (i.e. people with mass followings), make it "cool" to believe anything without evidence, that's a problem for everyone.

Comment

You better listen when the leader of the flat world is talking!

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/4uFKCbr.mp4

lol CJ
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X