Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The snickers won is bad too. I don't think they're aware he plays for indy

They know because when it first appeared last year the dialogue was "you look like that Raptors point guard". They overdubbed "NBA point guard" this year. I can't believe I notice these things

Comment

Not many comments on jv yet but he's dominating on both ends..easily the best player right now
      was waiting til the half to start commenting. so nice to see JV working hard to get those O boards everyone is talking about and then nice to see the all stars recognize it by trying to get him the ball on offence.

Comment

• I'm glad they stopped showing the commercial of the old guys in towels in a locker room making farting noises with their arm pits. I hated that commercial and haven't bought juicy fruit ever since.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
          They know because when it first appeared last year the dialogue was "you look like that Raptors point guard". They overdubbed "NBA point guard" this year. I can't believe I notice these things
          If it makes you feel any better, I noticed it too

Comment

I hate the lebron "I wouldnt ask you to drink sprite" commercial
            I hate all athletes in commercials. Makes me never want to buy whatever the product is

Comment

• you knew the Starters would be at the game and since you can pick out everyone individually in this crowd, you can see Skeets sitting at the baseline corner (where the Raps played D in the first half)

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                I'm glad they stopped showing the commercial of the old guys in towels in a locker room making farting noises with their arm pits. I hated that commercial and haven't bought juicy fruit ever since.
                "Let's make a commercial so everytime people think of juicy fruit they picture old men farting"

These guys have marketing degrees
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

"Let's make a commercial so everytime people think of juicy fruit they picture old men farting"

These guys have marketing degrees
                  And someone from Wrigley's green-lighted it

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    I'm glad they stopped showing the commercial of the old guys in towels in a locker room making farting noises with their arm pits. I hated that commercial and haven't bought juicy fruit ever since.
                    I don't understand how a focus group said "yeah, that'll sell gum ...."

Comment

• The Hinkies are up tier customary 20 in the third..do they kaak this one up as usual? They are playing the Bulls.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Lol JV
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Three dunks for JV. He should have that every game....at least.

Comment

• I wonder how much a good seat for this game was going for on Stubhub today? I'm going to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and figure a seat there will be pretty cheap as well (for the Mavs).

Comment

• anyone know how many rebounds atlanta got in the 1st q? JV outscored them as a team. If he out rebounded them he would have been the only person (other than himself) to do that in many years.

Comment

• lol shroeder sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X