Game #46 Toronto Raptors 108 - Atlanta Hawks 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
    The last two days of practice seems to have done some good. I like some of the box outs and a lot of blocks and deflections. Atlanta is bad but this is the best the Raptors have looked since the Cleveland game
    Agreed. We are moving the ball and boxing out. JV actually playing more than 11 minutes and not being in foul trouble definitely helps with the rebounding part.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      Really a shame we won't be able to resign FVV in the off-season
      Why not?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OG really has them shorts a full hand length above the kneecap... same length chicks in high school were allowed to wear their kilts at. 😂

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          Really a shame we won't be able to resign FVV in the off-season
          They’ll fit him in...Bruno coming off the books ..a little cap growth..
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Not many comments on jv yet but he's dominating on both ends..easily the best player right now
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This has been a very relaxing game
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hawks announcers giving the Raps a lot of props thinks they'll finish 1st in the East.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Why not?
                  I think he's an UFA this summer and the Raptors don't have any cap space as is.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Not many comments on jv yet but he's dominating on both ends..easily the best player right now
                    His best season ever and it ain't even close.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not many comments on jv yet but he's dominating on both ends..easily the best player right now
                      Amazing what he can do when they don't treat him as the 4th option and the refs don't saddle him with 3 bullchit early fouls .....

Comment

• I hate the lebron "I wouldnt ask you to drink sprite" commercial

Comment

• Would be a shame if they can't keep Fred and Delon....unless they could get a Kemba Walker. At this point if forced to choose between the two it would be a tough and painful decision. I think they'll find a way because Casey clearly likes both of them. And NO WAY they can trade JV who is becoming one of the best big men in the east and who with Kyle and Demar is kind of at the heart of this era of the Raptors. This game does seem relaxing but they've had some ridiculous third quarters before. I'd like to see more Norm before the night is over

Comment

I hate the lebron "I wouldnt ask you to drink sprite" commercial
                            Even more than the Corey Joseph Snickers commercial?

Actually, you're right, the Sprite commercial is worse.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Even more than the Corey Joseph Snickers commercial?

Actually, you're right, the Sprite commercial is worse.
                              The snickers won is bad too. I don't think they're aware he plays for indy

Comment

I hate the lebron "I wouldnt ask you to drink sprite" commercial

Oh yeah. Every year by this time there are a few commercials which really irritate. In that one he just looks too smug. I hate the one about the guy's parents not having sex too. Not watching games live is one answer but.....

Comment

Working...
                                X