This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Plot twist: shaolin fantastic is danh burner account where he gets to vent and tell people what he really thinks of our stupid ideas
    Dan... they got us... abort.

Comment

• lol Wob hot on the trail found this, only tweet from this account:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ok, guys as fascinating as this Colangelo business is, this is the Off-Season Thread. I believe people have carried the discussion into the BC thread, so lets take it there. Everyone wants to laugh at BC, but we need to make sure we're doing it in the right place. Lol

As for Drake v King Push, I'm sure there's a more appropriate thread for that as well.

Thanks!
        Last edited by Joey; Wed May 30, 2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          lol Wob hot on the trail found this, only tweet from this account:

The NBA off-season starts earlier, and gets juicier every year

It's become the #1 soap opera in the world
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Ok, guys as fascinating as this Colangelo business is, this is the Playoff Thread. I believe people have the carried the discussion into the BC thread, so lets take it there. Everyone wants to laugh at BC, but we need to make sure we're doing it in the right place. Lol

As for Drake v King Push, I'm sure there's a more appropriate thread for that as well.

Thanks!
            Joey... Um... Playoff thread?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Joey... Um... Playoff thread?
              HAH whoops ... off-season thread ... still not super appropriate place for this discussion, but fair enough ... I've been drinking at work apparently.

Comment

HAH whoops ... off-season thread ... still not super appropriate place for this discussion, but fair enough ... I've been drinking at work apparently.

Comment

lol Wob hot on the trail found this, only tweet from this account:

You click on that tweet and you get this brilliant first comment.... lol.

Comment

• Comment

Ok, guys as fascinating as this Colangelo business is, this is the Off-Season Thread. I believe people have carried the discussion into the BC thread, so lets take it there. Everyone wants to laugh at BC, but we need to make sure we're doing it in the right place. Lol

Thanks!
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      Since we're on the subject of burner accounts, is Joey actually the elderly senator who asked Mark Zuckerberg about sending Black Panther emails in WhatsApp?
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Since we're on the subject of burner accounts, is Joey actually the elderly senator who asked Mark Zuckerberg about sending Black Panther emails in WhatsApp?

buut..

Comment

buut..

I feel like Joey could kind of look like any of these 3 guys and I would be like "yep that's what I figured he looked like"
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ok, guys as fascinating as this Colangelo business is, this is the Off-Season Thread. I believe people have carried the discussion into the BC thread, so lets take it there. Everyone wants to laugh at BC, but we need to make sure we're doing it in the right place. Lol

Thanks!
                            Ok dad.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I feel like Joey could kind of look like any of these 3 guys and I would be like "yep that's what I figured he looked like"
                              What if I looked like all 3 at the same time?

Comment

What if I looked like all 3 at the same time?
                                Hey look.. it's Doug Smith:

Comment

Working...
                                X