This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woj is saying the trade is larger and includes players on both sides
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

mixxaor wrote: View Post
      toronto has reached agreement in principle to acquire san antonio's kawhi leonard for package that includes demar derozan, league sources tell espn. Trade is larger on both sides, and players are still being informed of their inclusion in the deal. Trade call with league today.— adrian wojnarowski (@wojespn) july 18, 2018
      Its happening.

Larger on both sides...Oh boy. I’m guessing we’re getting Gasol and or Green too.

Comment

• Thank you God. You heard my prayers.

The Claw is so alive, never been extinct.

Finally this moment in time has arrived.

Thank you Derozan for the years. I wish you the best.

Comment

• Toronto Raptors can now be Fucking taken seriously.

Ujiri you are the Man

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

well then

Comment

• Dear Raptors Jesus,

Please let us keep OG and Pascal somehow
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I think we gotta move Lowry now too. He just watched his brother get traded

Comment

• TRex ticked Masai off with "he brought no impact players" and now he's trading for Kawhi and shit.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This deal has the potential to be either the best or worst move ever made by the Raptors. Shit, someone tell me how to feel about all of this...

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I think we gotta move Lowry now too. He just watched his brother get traded
                      Lowry was open to idea to play for Spurs during free agency. Now Masai brought Spurs to him

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        This deal has the potential to be either the best or worst move ever made by the Raptors. Shit, someone tell me how to feel about all of this...
                        Excited, be excited

Comment

• Ok, so, I hope we didn't trade our draft picks

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If its Gasol then I assume we're trading JV? That would make things start to look more and more like a 1 year tear-down IMO.

Comment

• What will we have when the dust settles. We picked up a fourth PG for some reason. Can't trade FVV he just signed.... Lowry move would be huge. Brown just signed....leaves Delon Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X