Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
    Miles on Love was really bad but there's nothing on Love that's good. Derozan leaving Korver is on Derozan, there's no freaking way that Casey is saying "oh yeah that Kyle Korver guy, you should help off him occasionally". And overhelping on Lebron, well he's Lebron he'll kill you either way.

This was an incredibly tough series. Maybe Casey wasn't up to the task but I doubt anyone else would be much better.
    Derozan leaving Korver is on Derozan and Casey. You see he is doing that, as the coach its your job to fix it.

Once again Pacers took them to 7 and shut everyone down besides Lebron. Its not a coincidence, Love and the other players have stepped up agains the Raptors.

Comment

• Losing to the best player in the world at the height of his powers is not a fire-able offense coming off a 59 win season. I'm sorry.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Losing to the best player in the world at the height of his powers is not a fire-able offense coming off a 59 win season. I'm sorry.
        Is that you Dwane?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Losing to the best player in the world at the height of his powers is not a fire-able offense coming off a 59 win season. I'm sorry.
          Whats the definition of insanity?

I think they have to fire him.

Comment

I think we're overreacting to one series and not considering the entire body of work Casey has put together in his time in Toronto.

If you replace him it's at least a 75% chance it'll be a downgrade in my opinion.
            The body of work in the playoffs has included a lot of terrible coaching. This is going to be the third time we lose to a lower seed. Possibly our third sweep.

He may not be fired but it's not for lack of sufficient cause.

Comment

• The Raptors are an embarassment.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                The Raptors are an embarassment.

They are about to be humbled too. Lebron comes for all
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The only way to stop Lebron from winning is to assemble a team of 3+ allstars or make sure he doesnt play....

You think these sorry teams in the east can do anything? Celtics healthy would be the only team that could stop him and thats because their coach is basically an allstar.

Comment

• Thad Young is a clown though... They had a chance too

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      Thad Young is a clown though... They had a chance too
                      Yeah and at least they gave a fucking effort. We are a joke and he's right. This is two years in a row now where we haven't even impeded LeBron's run to the finals for a SINGLE GAME.

We have to blow it up these guys can't get it done.

Comment

Miles on Love was really bad but there's nothing on Love that's good. Derozan leaving Korver is on Derozan, there's no freaking way that Casey is saying "oh yeah that Kyle Korver guy, you should help off him occasionally". And overhelping on Lebron, well he's Lebron he'll kill you either way.

This was an incredibly tough series. Maybe Casey wasn't up to the task but I doubt anyone else would be much better.
                        Brad Stevens would be up 3-0 right now with this team.

Comment

• The time for excuses is long over. This team needs a makeover.

Demar was awful. Truly awful in every aspect of the game. Regardless of what happens this offseason, it’s clear that he can’t be our leader. If we can’t find a deal, we need a paradigm shift - new coach, new accountability, new role.

Kyle started and finished great but once he picked up some fouls, he was pretty garbage for 2+ quarters. When he was attacking early, or when FVV (or Delon) runs the offence he is at his best. Depending on the deals that Masai can find, Lowry at SG would be an option (IF he’s back).

Siakam is officially our best PF, he needs to start. Ibaka isn’t a starter anymore; the regression is real.

OG is straight up gangsta. Might as well call him Niko Bellic.

I’d like to see a starting unit of FVV, Lowry, OG, Siakam, JV as neither Demar or Ibaka deserves to start.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Not switching on every LeBron/Korver pick n roll, would've been a good start

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
                              What's the justification for this? How can you be ok with CJ Miles guarding Lebron every single time?
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                What's the justification for this? How can you be ok with CJ Miles guarding Lebron every single time?
                                Im not ok with. I thought Miles guarding LeBron was the dumbest thing Casey's ever done.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X