No announcement yet.

What's next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget that he completely dismantled the Hawks organization who made the playoffs for like 10 consecutive years.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

If you tank you have to match it to Lebron's decline (if that shit even gonna come) and gotta keep Sixers and Boston situation in mind. Tank plus development of the players should take 5-10 years. So if we start now, Lebron's gonna retire by that time and Sixers, Boston are probably gonna be broken up or entering their own decline.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

all i want is for OG onunoby to not turn into normal powell next year.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          Haha normal powell
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
            You just named two teams in better situations with cap space that Lebron could easily go to. Now if he goes to Philly the Raptors will still have to play him and lose. But the team makeup would be something the Raptors could deal more easily with from a matchup perspective and Lebron and Simmons on the same team is a very weird fit.
            Better with cap space but not better positions to be finals contenders.

Philly's only other star is Embiid since Lebron would ruin Simmons development.. I mean they play the same role (point forward).

LA is starting from scratch.. so that would mean Lebron would have to find a Robin to play with him.. and play GSW or Houston before even getting to the finals. Easier road in the East by far.

Cavs with Love and all those shooters is a much better fit. Basically a guarantee to get to the Finals every year (which has been proven to death). And he gets to live in his home city.. one that his family loves.

You could be right.. but I would be shocked if Lebron leaves Cleveland at the end of the season.

Comment

Big difference between them. Powell had moments where he showed up. OG has been pretty much consistent through out the Playoffs while guarding Lebron.

Comment

I mean, OG is still a year younger than Norm was when he was drafted, and has never had a training camp, or summer league.

It's a safe bet he gets better.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Better with cap space but not better positions to be finals contenders.

Philly's only other star is Embiid since Lebron would ruin Simmons development.. I mean they play the same role (point forward).

LA is starting from scratch.. so that would mean Lebron would have to find a Robin to play with him.. and play GSW or Houston before even getting to the finals. Easier road in the East by far.

Cavs with Love and all those shooters is a much better fit. Basically a guarantee to get to the Finals every year (which has been proven to death). And he gets to live in his home city.. one that his family loves.

You could be right.. but I would be shocked if Lebron leaves Cleveland at the end of the season.
                  Oh I don't think Lebron in Cleveland is guaranteed finals next year at all. I think Boston with Kyrie/Hayward will be have way more firepower and defense than this iteration of the Raptors do to challenge him.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

I don't understands fans who are content with winning in the regular season and flaming out in the playoffs. The point is to win it all isn't it? If you're not working towards that, well then what the fuck are you doing.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

They need to fucking re-tool the team that's what needs to happen.

Fire the coach. Move ALL 3 of DeRozan, Lowry and Ibaka. Move them for draft picks and good young players.

How many chances will Masai give these guys? enough already. They shrink in big games. It's embarassing to watch.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                        Oh I don't think Lebron in Cleveland is guaranteed finals next year at all. I think Boston with Kyrie/Hayward will be have way more firepower and defense than this iteration of the Raptors do to challenge him.
                        We'll have to see about that. Boston is still lacking a Lebron stopper.. and they'll have to make a decision on Smart.. and Horford will be one year older. But sure it might be harder than this year.. but Boston is still not in GSW's class.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          I think you need to take it easy there Scrappy.
                          I was quoting him.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            I don't understands fans who are content with winning in the regular season and flaming out in the playoffs. The point is to win it all isn't it? If you're not working towards that, well then what the fuck are you doing.
                            You're compartmentalizing "not wanting to tank" with "not caring about winning championships"..they are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure everybody here wants to win it all. There are many many teams that went to the finals without tanking first, and many many many more who were so bad, so long and never got good
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                              I mean, OG is still a year younger than Norm was when he was drafted, and has never had a training camp, or summer league.

It's a safe bet he gets better.
                              Something to cling to.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                You're compartmentalizing "not wanting to tank" with "not caring about winning championships"..they are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure everybody here wants to win it all. There are many many teams that went to the finals without tanking first, and many many many more who were so bad, so long and never got good
                                Drafting is the still the best way to build a contender. I'll post this again.

All the main winners in the past 15ish years:
                                Lakers - kobe
                                Spurs - Duncan
                                Celtics- pierce
                                Mavs - dirk
                                Heat - wade
                                Cavs - LeBron
                                Warriors- curry

What do all of these have in common? Each of them drafted one or more of their superstars. Drafting well (and in the lottery) is the best way to build a contender. How do you maximize chances of drafting Well? Tanking
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X