Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbh this would be the most satisfying win of the year so far

Comment

• Good fight but Celtics are going to prevail
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Way to punch back! Get it to under 5 by quarters end
        Let's go berta

Comment

• I'm no head coach but i thikn one of Lowry/Kawhi has to be on the floor at ALL TIMES.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Biggest pet peeve is not throwing up the heave. Come on moose! Who cares about your 3pt %
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• We know Kawhi isnt playing tomorrow.. bring him in early this quarter
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Nurse should leave Pascal with Fred that at lwast would limit Van Vleets touches to run the offense
                That is probably the biggest reason why one of kawhi, Kyle or pascal MUST be in the game at all times. It takes the ball out of Fred's hands more. Delon is too passive and doesn't demand the ball enough so as much as I would prefer he run the pick and roll it ain't gonna happen clearly. Kawhi, pascal and Kyle demand the ball more
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Good fight but Celtics are going to prevail

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    tbh this would be the most satisfying win of the year so far
                    LOL I don't think so but I feel any game we beat a good team we say this lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      We know Kawhi isnt playing tomorrow.. bring him in early this quarter
                      LOL right.

Comment

• Any intelligent coach would bring back kawhi early.

Comment

• Our 3-point shooting needs to rise from the dead this quarter.

Comment

• We have Freddy guarding Brown, Hayward or Tatum. That's asking for trouble.

Comment

• I love you, 2018/2019 Norm.

Comment

• Wow Pascal

Comment

Working...
                                X