Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Gasol doesn't do things that you expect from center. Can't finish inside. Can't rebound.
    Gasol can get you JV

hahaha

haha

ha
    OG is our king

Comment

• If Nurse doesn't stop the Powell, Lin and McCaw lineup I'm going to lose my hair.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We got time. The amount of 3s the Rockets take, they are bound to make runs and also have collapses.

Comment

• Went with Gasol to long

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            The Raptors have the best defensive player in the NBA but he's out there guarding Gordon instead of Harden.
            If that doesn't stop in the playoffs I'm gonna be pissed. Especially if we're getting torched.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              Went with Gasol to long
              Wasting all Gasol's talent with that stupid bench

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I'm telling you guys. Nurse's lineups will be the death of us come playoff time. He takes 1 step forward to take 10 steps back. Get over McCaw and Norm. Please! And if you must play them DO NOT play them together ever. Also start Marc. Also no more all bench units. And if Kyle, kawhi, Pascal or Marc are on the floor with the bench RUN THE OFFENCE THROUGH THEM. The start of the fourth ended this game for us. Stupid lineup and plays
                I don't the fascination with Powell. He doesn't do anything well. He's an energy guy who thinks he's Lou WIlliams when he's on the floor.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Another loss on Nurse

Comment

• Gasol not getting rebounds is a big part of this.

Comment

• Glad we didn't lay an egg after that first half. 3rd Q showed what this team can do. Need to see more quarters like that and less of what we saw in the 1st, 2nd and 4th.

Comment

• Not only Nurse is allowing load management with Kawhi not playing most games which I dont mind but what irks me is his load managing his starters when they are already playing.

He has done it so many times during the season, leaving an all bench line up

too little too late, hard to get back in the game when the deficit is too large especially against an elite team
                        Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Wasting all Gasol's talent with that stupid bench
                          I have not seen much talent since he's been here and we didn't need a 7'1" passer.

Comment

• holy fuck man Harden is fucking unguardable.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Harden makes three after three and then 3 floaters in a row

Comment

• Well, we were banking on Gasol having given up rather than being washed up.

So far I'm leaning towards the latter.

Looking more and more like Masai panicked and made a real blunder.

Comment

Working...
                                X