Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbml
    replied
    BC had mentioned on his post Draft interview last night that they were prepared to trade down if Jonas was off the board. He mentioned that players and picks were involved and there may be some opportunities still available from the groundwork that was laid through the draft process.

Leave a comment:

• bloodyhandedgod
    replied
    Yeah. Kinda depressed. Happy with the draft. Kid could be great.
    Team still looks the same. Trying to be patient.
    My son was chanting "Bye Bye Barney!" last night. And then there really were no trades.

Need patience. Depressed Barney is still on the team.
    Until he's gone, he's still here.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    I should have pointed out there are 7 days left for the CBA to expire. I was expecting WAAAY more transactions last night - most were only draft pick exchanges. There is still time to see a trade or two.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I voted happy but wanted players gone. Not that I really want anyone particular gone, I was just hoping for a deal to do down.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    very happy.

i always see people whining about trying to get a "legit center"... even though there's literally only a handful of good ones worth mentioning in the league

so the raps draft... *DRUM ROLL*... A FU$%ING CENTER. And from all indications, the best one available.

i see nothing wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• bloodyhandedgod
    replied
    Damn Europeans stole the Poll option.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    started a poll Post-Draft Reaction

Post-Draft Reaction

Happy with everything.
    44.07%
    Happy with selection but wanted a player(s) gone
    40.68%
    Unhappy with everything.
    10.17%
    Unhappy with selection but glad all players remain.
    5.08%
    How are you feeling post draft?

Me, I'm happy with the selection - very happy. A C who rebounds, has a soft touch, and doesn't quit - excellent. Might not be here for a year, will not provide immediate help - the price to pay to build a long term winner.

But I'm feeling a little empty. I was hoping one of or both Calderon or Bargnani to finally be traded and it did not happen.

Take the poll and share your thoughts.

*If your only argument is based on Euro-hate, don't bother, I'll delete the comment*
Working...
X