Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRex wrote: View Post
    One word - DLeague.
    Think that two words

    Comment


    • raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Think that two words
      Shit you're right.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • You don't know the Bruno
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

        Comment


        • TRex wrote: View Post
          One word - DLeague.
          Soo...are you saying Bruno is a bust?

          Comment


          • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            That three-point bomb at 0:50...DAMN soft...
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

            Comment


            • ball4life wrote: View Post
              Soo...are you saying Bruno is a bust?
              He has been for a while.

              Comment


              • A.I wrote: View Post
                He has been for a while.
                And who calls a 20th pick a bust in his 2nd year?
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                Comment


                • ball4life wrote: View Post
                  Soo...are you saying Bruno is a bust?
                  I just don't see an NBA player there. A lot of people hype him up in this forum i don't know why oh i think i know why, he's young.

                  Raptors fans in this forum are OBSESSED with young players. TRoss for example. There was a lot of hype surrounding Ross during his first couple of years here specially after his 51 pts game. People were comparing him to TMac and Allen. How he's so much better than DeRozan......Raptors future SG......... blah blah blah. Just stupid.

                  I always see Ross as a heat check guy. I always say he's better suited as a 6th man. Well, right now he's the Raps 6th man.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • And just like i predicted a couple of years ago. All the Ross fans here who were supporting him back in the days, who thinks he could be special are now shitting on him because he didn't live up to their expectations. Saw this happened before #Bargnani
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • TRex wrote: View Post
                      And just like i predicted a couple of years ago. All the Ross fans here who were supporting him back in the days, who thinks he could be special are now shitting on him because he didn't live up to their expectations. Saw this happened before #Bargnani
                      Still think system is the issue. DC, Ross, 2Pats are all struggling and they all pretty much get their offense off assists. If Ross was the only one struggling that's different. Also, defensively he hasn't been bad.

                      Comment


                      • TRex wrote: View Post
                        I just don't see an NBA player there. A lot of people hype him up in this forum i don't know why oh i think i know why, he's young.

                        Raptors fans in this forum are OBSESSED with young players. TRoss for example. There was a lot of hype surrounding Ross during his first couple of years here specially after his 51 pts game. People were comparing him to TMac and Allen. How he's so much better than DeRozan......Raptors future SG......... blah blah blah. Just stupid.

                        I always see Ross as a heat check guy. I always say he's better suited as a 6th man. Well, right now he's the Raps 6th man.
                        Bruno is not your typical prospect. The guy's physical attributes put a league of freaks to shame, and his game is being put together quicker than most had hoped. To write off a player like him, having just turned 20 years old, I'd have to question your ability to analyze prospects.

                        He might not project as a superstar but he most definitely projects as a rotation player. The real question is when. We've seen flashes already, and his season with the 905 has only just begun.

                        Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Sun Nov 15, 2015, 02:24 PM.

                        Comment


                        • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Bruno is not your typical prospect. The guy's physical attributes put a league of freaks to shame, and his game is being put together quicker than most had hoped. To write off a player like him, having just turned 20 years old, I'd have to question your ability to analyze prospects.

                          He might not project as a superstar but he most definitely projects as a rotation player. The real question is when. We've seen flashes already, and his season with the 905 has only just begun.
                          If Bruno were a later pick there wouldn't be so much moaning. In some ways MU was left with a tough decision to select him at 20....his first choices Ennis & Harris were gone just before. As it turns out neither have blown anyone's socks off either. Bruno well turn out to be the best of the three. I commend Masai for projecting a very raw individual and taking the leap as well as the predicted ridicule.

                          Comment


                          • If this is the reaction when bruno puts up a decent stat line, I shudder to think if he struggles.

                            He has been and still is a project.

                            But there is noticeable improvement.

                            Just the way he moves and his physical maturation.

                            "Yeah but it's DLeague...."


                            Ahhhhh screw off I say.

                            He has to play somewhere.

                            Been a few players to put it together in DLeague (Whiteside, T Jones, DMo, Beverly, Clarkson, Capela, Joseph...).

                            It is an opportunity to play which is what he needs.

                            2nd year player.
                            20 years old.
                            Limited playing time.
                            Gym rat.
                            Physical marvel.


                            Yeah fuck that guy

                            Comment


                            • Bendit wrote: View Post
                              If Bruno were a later pick there wouldn't be so much moaning. In some ways MU was left with a tough decision to select him at 20....his first choices Ennis & Harris were gone just before. As it turns out neither have blown anyone's socks off either. Bruno well turn out to be the best of the three. I commend Masai for projecting a very raw individual and taking the leap as well as the predicted ridicule.
                              It's still a low pick though, everyone should be happy with the potential we landed at 20. The only prospects I was really interested in were the really high potential guys because it was a special draft where you had these guys so deep - Kyle Anderson, Damien Inglis, and Clint Capela. Capela has shown more, but I'm more than happy with Bruno in the fold. I might be pissed if we had Ennis instead.

                              Comment


                              • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                But there is noticeable improvement.

                                Just the way he moves and his physical maturation.
                                This is the key right here. We were right to be a little pessimistic with the way he moved in the insignificant sample we saw last year. From preseason to the highlights above, watching his movement on the court, I think it should be pretty clear that we've got an NBA player on our hands.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X