Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    And just like i predicted a couple of years ago. All the Ross fans here who were supporting him back in the days, who thinks he could be special are now shitting on him because he didn't live up to their expectations. Saw this happened before #Bargnani
    Didn't you also predict that JV would also disappoint like Bargs, and that his defensive issues last season had nothing to do with the system, just his own innate lack of awareness? Apologies if it wasn't you, but I think it was.

Comment

• It's gonna be fun to see his progression by the end of this season.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Pffft

D League

Comment

• Nice to see Bruno put in a good game, box score wise at least.

I watched 1st quarter and was not pretty.

2 early fouls, really bad pass that lead to fast break layup uncontested.

10-18 is much nicer today versus 6-16 yesterday.
            Same with 3pts - 3-8 vs 2-9.

Long year.

I'm excited to see what happens by the end of it.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I just don't see an NBA player there. A lot of people hype him up in this forum i don't know why oh i think i know why, he's young.

Raptors fans in this forum are OBSESSED with young players. TRoss for example. There was a lot of hype surrounding Ross during his first couple of years here specially after his 51 pts game. People were comparing him to TMac and Allen. How he's so much better than DeRozan......Raptors future SG......... blah blah blah. Just stupid.

I always see Ross as a heat check guy. I always say he's better suited as a 6th man. Well, right now he's the Raps 6th man.
              That 51 point game may have been the worst thing for his career. He can explode but somewhat like AB he has a mental defect and will never be great not consistent.

Comment

• Keep it up Bruno! Hopefully he can come off the bench next year, in some sort of capacity.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

That guy is just fun to watch.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Right? The guy's a freeeeeeeak.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I see flashes of KD in there

Comment

And we'll get roughly 50 games of this to develop Bruno. He's going to be a totally different player by the end of the year.

Comment

• Bruno has such a sweet lookin jump shot. And it's impossible to block with those freakish long arms. He's also shown great flashes of driving to the basket and finishing through contact. The one thing that has shocked me the most is his ability to pass with his left hand and flashes of his court vision. I like what I'm seeing so far.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            Bruno has such a sweet lookin jump shot. And it's impossible to block with those freakish long arms. He's also shown great flashes of driving to the basket and finishing through contact. The one thing that has shocked me the most is his ability to pass with his left hand and flashes of his court vision. I like what I'm seeing so far.

Big +1 on the passing. He has had some nice dimes which is surprising given his lack of game experience these last 2 years.

My biggest concern with him right now is a lack of power and explosiveness.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Big +1 on the passing. He has had some nice dimes which is surprising given his lack of game experience these last 2 years.

Power and explosiveness isn't an issue as much when your arms are 30' long and if you know how to change speeds. Plus his lateral quickness is pretty good.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

He really doesn't need it as long as he is able to handle the ball and create shots. He is tall and long enough to score over anyone, much like KD, and he really doesn't have much power or explosiveness either.

Comment

Working...
                                X