Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    He's getting comfortable starting in the DLeague. Then he can get comfortable getting backup SF minutes at the NBA level next year (think JJ's minutes). Then who knows, hopefully he's beating out Carroll for the starting SF spot in 2017-18 season, or he's bulked up and become our stretch PF. No need to rush the kid, this DLeague time is pretty much his first full competitive season playing experience, like an NCAA freshman season.
    Not About Rush Primer, The Issue that I see,
    that Fields started 9 games when he could not even hit 10 foot jumpers(still Love Yuh Fields)
    Yet Bruno Did Not Even Start those Games he only Repped Inside less Then 8 games.

GET RID OF DWAYNE CASEY!!! YALL DON'T KNOW WHAT WE HAVE INSIDE BRUNO...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Imagine if Bruno were ready to start next season (at the 4)...
      It wouldn't be the same Bruno we know right now

Comment

• Bruno has superstar confidence. How do you even take 20 plus shots in a game without being discourages. He just needs to starts making those shots and we may have a steal in are hands.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
          Not About Rush Primer, The Issue that I see,
          that Fields started 9 games when he could not even hit 10 foot jumpers(still Love Yuh Fields)
          Yet Bruno Did Not Even Start those Games he only Repped Inside less Then 8 games.

GET RID OF DWAYNE CASEY!!! YALL DON'T KNOW WHAT WE HAVE INSIDE BRUNO...
          Two wrongs does not make a right (starting Fields or Bruno). Bruno is starting games and playing heavy minutes in the DLeague, that's exactly what he needs and should be doing. Fields had already had a breakout season in NY, unfortunately we got the freak nerve hand injury version of Fields that forgot how to shoot a basketball, and he should not have been playing but our genius GM Colangelo was paying him huge money so we kinda had to.

Comment

• also if you are shooting 37% from 2 and 26% from 3 and 65% from the FT line...in the DLeague, that doesn't exactly warrant a callup
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Before we all start talking about Bruno getting minutes, Wright and Powell need to get minutes.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Two wrongs does not make a right (starting Fields or Bruno). Bruno is starting games and playing heavy minutes in the DLeague, that's exactly what he needs and should be doing. Fields had already had a breakout season in NY, unfortunately we got the freak nerve hand injury version of Fields that forgot how to shoot a basketball, and he should not have been playing but our genius GM Colangelo was paying him huge money so we kinda had to.

Wait a Minute you stated that Fields had a Nerve injury that hampered his shooting ability, Yet We had a 19 Year Old who could Shoot The Ball and Lets say We had a Coach who Coached to Win games and not to ruin Raptor Reppers chances of Winning a title,

Naw Primer, Starting Bruno would Not make a Wrong...

This The Same Brotha Who Scored 8 Points 1 Block and 1 Rebound inside 12 minutes as a 19 Year Old. He should of had a Chance already, CASEY A SABOTAGER OF A COACH...
                CASEY TRYING TO RUIN THE CHANCES OF RAPTORS WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  also if you are shooting 37% from 2 and 26% from 3 and 65% from the FT line...in the DLeague, that doesn't exactly warrant a callup
                  lol, that's rough. I love Bruno (or at least the idea of Bruno), but arguing he should be getting rotation minutes on this team is ridiculous. He's not nearly ready. Even the Sixers are playing SF's who shoot better than that.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Before we all start talking about Bruno getting minutes, Wright and Powell need to get minutes.
                    Yea I want to see at least one of these guys looking at around 10 minutes a game. You could give Wright 5 minutes next to each of DD/Lowry while the other gets 5 minutes off.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      lol, that's rough. I love Bruno (or at least the idea of Bruno), but arguing he should be getting rotation minutes on this team is ridiculous. He's not nearly ready. Even the Sixers are playing SF's who shoot better than that.
                      I'm totally happy letting Bruno run wild in the Dleague right now. Get him as many minutes/shots/opportunities as possible and call it a day. Bring him in for occasional practices against the NBA squad and it's all good

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                        I'm totally happy letting Bruno run wild in the Dleague right now. Get him as many minutes/shots/opportunities as possible and call it a day. Bring him in for occasional practices against the NBA squad and it's all good
                        Yep this season is already locked in as a developmental win regardless, because he's like, y know, playing basketball
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't think its a good thing have him keep on shooting without any consequences, that'll translate to the NBA, and he'll turn into Josh Smith or Nick Young.

Comment

Yup, then reevaluate in training camp/preseason next year.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              I don't think its a good thing have him keep on shooting without any consequences, that'll translate to the NBA, and he'll turn into Josh Smith or Nick Young.
                              Nick Young's scorers-mentality is what keeps him in the league.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Nick Young's scorers-mentality is what keeps him in the league.
                                Its why the Lakers are keeping him to tank. He is shooting 36% this season, shot it last season too.

Comment

Working...
                                X