No announcement yet.

Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when can we hear some good news from Anthony, i hope he can still play and become our 15th man on the roster as opposed to that Ronald Roberts kid/

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-...035346398.html

Former No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett hopes to revive career with hometown Raptors
      That's good. He's a PF.

Still can't believe Cleveland actually played this guy as a 3. So IDIOTIC.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        That's good. He's a PF.

How much did he actually play there though? I doubt very much.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
          when can we hear some good news from Anthony, i hope he can still play and become our 15th man on the roster as opposed to that Ronald Roberts kid/
          Well Bennett has already signed a contract, so he'll be on the roster regardless.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            That's good. He's a PF.

I wouldn't say its "idiotic". IF on the off chance it actually worked, he could be pretty lethal as a 3.. in theory and on paper. In real life, well that's a different story.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I wouldn't say its "idiotic". IF on the off chance it actually worked, he could be pretty lethal as a 3.. in theory and on paper. In real life, well that's a different story.
              Bennett with his length and athleticism could be dominant at the 3 or 4 - off the bench. His defense makes him a non-starter. He should be able to handle the Wes Johnsons or Otto Porters on D

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Bennett with his length and athleticism could be dominant at the 3 or 4 - off the bench. His defense makes him a non-starter. He should be able to handle the Wes Johnsons or Otto Porters on D
                i don't think he is fast enough for the 3. i think he could be a really good 4 if he can put it together.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i don't think he is fast enough for the 3. i think he could be a really good 4 if he can put it together.
                  There aren't a lot of 3 that could stop Bennett either but a few fours can keep him out of the paint physically. Off the bench he could be used strictly to get points. If he puts it together it Melo-LBJ for 15-20 mpg offensively

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    There aren't a lot of 3 that could stop Bennett either but a few fours can keep him out of the paint physically. Off the bench he could be used strictly to get points. If he puts it together it Melo-LBJ for 15-20 mpg offensively
                    he would have to shoot a high% or they would just play for the drive because he is slower than them. if casey were able to get him at the 3 with bigs at the 4 and 5 as well he could overpower his defender. so a lowry-carrol-bennet-scola-jv lineup

Comment

he would have to shoot a high% or they would just play for the drive because he is slower than them. if casey were able to get him at the 3 with bigs at the 4 and 5 as well he could overpower his defender. so a lowry-carrol-bennet-scola-jv lineup
                      But, but, but... smallball!

(I'd be very intrigued to see that lineup play.)

Comment

reminds me of a poor mans dwill - JJ - Peirce - garnet - lopez linup. without the HOF experience of course

which wasnt that spectaular itself
                        Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sat Oct 10, 2015, 12:17 PM.
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Bennett as a 3 isn't too far of a stretch IMO.

If we aren't gonna play JJ there, why not AB?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Bennett as a 3 isn't too far of a stretch IMO.

If we aren't gonna play JJ there, why not AB?
                            It is a stretch. He's not quick enough. Good luck guarding other teams 3.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              How much did he actually play there though? I doubt very much.
                              Anyone know where to find the positional splits? I'm curious how many minutes he's logged at the 3.

Comment

• Most positional splits are not trustworthy as players technically don't play a specific position when in the game. They are just in the game. So most splits just assume some arbitrary rule like a pre-assigned likelihood to play certain positions or sorting lineups by height.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X